Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Hi,
I know this has been reported so many times already and I know you guys are saying your working on it but you are not! I donated 50 EUR to CubeCraft because I think CubeCraft is one of the best servers out here. But you guys don't do anything against hackers wich is completly ruining Cube Craft I just played 3 games after each other all with hackers on it.

This is a fact that everyone should now but Cube Craft made a bid of 10 000 Dollars last month on a sponsored slot on the site MCSL. When I saw them make that bid I thought in myself why the hell would they spent 10 000 EUR on advertising if they can spent that on an Ant Cheat. If you see to our concurrents they are hiring developers of huge anti cheats like Konsolas from Spigot (who made AAC) and so on. We all know that an Anti Cheat should be made by someone who has experience with it and not some dev theam who's already busy with maintaining / developing new game modes because it requires a lot of resource and maintaining. So can Cube Craft please finally start spending it's money right
thank you

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We are very sorry to hear your concerns to do with hackers, but have no fear! Our anti-cheat is being worked on as much as possible, and we just need your patience. If you find any hackers, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence. We hope your understand that. :]
The best way to "contribute", in my opinion, would be providing ideas on new ways on how to catch cheaters (more unique than other known methods). Creating posts bashing about the anti cheat status, is a disregard to the entire topic and just wastes the time of forum staff to lock every single one.

Very Soon
From our developer. ^

If you have any further questions, feel free to private message me!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom