How to Get It

• must be More kill!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • or Or there is another way

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Is something that shows you and everyone that you are the most killed among them and you are the best, and this is temporary until someone better comes and takes it, for example Line Dash when you kill a large number of people you will get it

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Can you Please explain more details about your "suggestion" I don't really understand it.

If you've explained more I can vote and say more about your suggestion.

Reactions: zHeavy

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you want to know what MVP stands for, it's Most Valuable Player. It's basicly the best player of the game. In barn brawl for example, you become MVP if you captured the most animals, and so has every game a different challenge to become MVP.

F

Facelurite

If you want to know what MVP stands for, it's Most Valuable Player. It's basicly the best player of the game. In barn brawl for example, you become MVP if you captured the most animals, and so has every game a different challenge to become MVP.
I thought it was My Vittle Pony : FFAship is Magic
D: . My whole life is a lie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
(Most negative mobs for attack mode)
For Linedash yes most kills
Paintball normal most kills same goes for CTF however CTF you are more likely to get it if you capture more flags since flags give you about 10 kills
In layer spleef there is no MVP
Finally in wing rush there is no MVP

Also just in case in Minerware there is no MVP even though I assume you put that in the tags to refer to Minerware the name of the player with most wins
However that isn't how you actually tag people
To tag players you have to put an @ Than type their name after it For example @xImU_O Than that notified you in you right latest alerts

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom