Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Solo: desert - excellent map. No diamond gen at base but there's one at the mini mid so you have to work to start camping. Good terrain for pvp but also good for bowing people off.
Teams: teaparty - no explanation needed.
I have to admit though, I am saddened to see so many of you like rome/mansion. @LordKarma thoughts?

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Solo: desert - excellent map. No diamond gen at base but there's one at the mini mid so you have to work to start camping. Good terrain for pvp but also good for bowing people off.
I have to admit though, I am saddened to see so many of you like rome/mansion. @LordKarma thoughts?
Rome and Mansion have a very unique playstyle and it is understandable why people would like them, the big fight at mid is, in my opinion, a very interesting a fun part of the game that you can not get anywhere else. Please do not belittle other peoples opinions, they have the right to enjoy whatever they want.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I agree with desert being an excellent solo map, however i also like mine due to it having an emerald generator which allows for some really dynamic plays.
Without a doubt teaparty. The map is perfection. People only like rome or mansion because they are in a party of 10 win farming.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Rome and Mansion have a very unique playstyle and it is understandable why people would like them, the big fight at mid is, in my opinion, a very interesting a fun part of the game that you can not get anywhere else. Please do not belittle other peoples opinions, they have the right to enjoy whatever they want.
The play style for them maps is, rush. No skill is needed for either map. I have won so many 10v1’s on that map due to using my brain. Teaparty takes skill. Teaparty is also about mathematics. Calculate how many diamonds a persom has spent on gear, assessing situations, knowing when to join a fight, bow spamming, block choices. The list goes on. I could sum up a game of rome/mansion in 5 minutes where as a game of teaparty hours. He isn’t belittling anyone’s opinions either.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Big fight at mid? The romes and mansions I've played in have all been over in 30 seconds. In those games, stone swords are a luxury so I am unsure of what you mean by "big fight at mid". Could you perhaps elaborate?

Reactions: SenatorKarma

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Big fight at mid? The romes and mansions I've played in have all been over in 30 seconds. In those games, stone swords are a luxury so I am unsure of what you mean by "big fight at mid". Could you perhaps elaborate?
20 people rush mid and fight to try to get the other teams egg. Its very unique and a quick fun game

D

Deleted member 469419

I'll go first!
Solo: End
Teams: Storm

Hello!

Here's my favourites maps:

Solo map: Snowy (Good gameplay and few diamond generators)

Team map: Rome (I'm not expert about this modality, so I'll choose this because is the only map which I played and isn't removed)

though is a good map, only 2 teams and a big map which make a strategy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
🧡
Reesle wrote on Speedy:3's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Much appreciated =)
iTz1Hamood wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Hii sapph, Thanks for accepting the report!
Btw even with all that hacking

We still managed to win that game somehow lol, we were so worried about out 52 win streak
So we decided to take out the best inside us and played it so smart

We managed to get the win
And ngl, it was so insane
Probably the most insane win
in my 2000 games played on BW.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment:D 💙
Top Bottom