Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iSheepyLOL

Aug 29, 2021
w h a t ? I never knew there was cubecraft skyblock until now. Is it like Hypixel or classic skyblock? Or is it something like one block skyblock?

Dorayakis007

Aug 20, 2021
It's like the original type of skyblock but its "modded" with new islands, better island modeling, quests, and lots of things that you'll find along the way, I recommend you play it

Reactions: iSheepyLOL

iSheepyLOL

Aug 29, 2021
It's like the original type of skyblock but its "modded" with new islands, better island modeling, quests, and lots of things that you'll find along the way, I recommend you play it
So like Hypixel skyblock? Nice! I probably wont try it but if I'm in a skyblock mood, maybe....

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically, you have quests which you complete to progress through the game. Each quest gives you rewards or unlocks a new quest. There are nine islands that you need to conquer and four nether islands. Every island gives you new blocks/items to use. You're goal is to beat the game by completing all of the quests. Once you have finished that, you can build and do whatever you like since you would have unlocked all of the items/blocks! I love it because of how unique it is compared to other skyblock servers, and best of all, it never resets!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom