Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BinaryBlizzard

Aug 17, 2016
When you're playing an eggwars match, there are three marks of the noob: Destroying bridges, towering up, and bowspamming.

The other team was doing all three.

So instead of fighting a bunch of campers, I decided to do something more productive.
g3T0QaV.png

x6JSVMl.png

zM6A9qB.png

a78M1yp.png

21HtJNI.png

VjEs0bz.png

FaEystn.png

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
No one is a noob for doing any of things you listed.. I think most people can agree that they're strategies, and if you use them you are not a noob

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
When you're playing an eggwars match, there are three marks of the noob: Destroying bridges, towering up, and bowspamming.

The other team was doing all three.

So instead of fighting a bunch of campers, I decided to do something more productive.
g3T0QaV.png

x6JSVMl.png

zM6A9qB.png

a78M1yp.png

21HtJNI.png

VjEs0bz.png

FaEystn.png
Also, there are a lot of campers on cubecrafts sky wars and egg wars. It really does get on my nerves. Just think that the campers are complimenting you by saying you are better then them at pvp and they think you will win so they hide.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom