Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am extremely sorry that this is happening, but staffs are already working on an anti-cheat, please wait patiently until they fully publish it.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The devs are working hard, and plus it's hard for an installation to differintiate between a kill aura user and a normal user.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The devs are working hard, and plus it's hard for an installation to differintiate between a kill aura user and a normal user.
I am extremely sorry that this is happening, but staffs are already working on an anti-cheat, please wait patiently until they fully publish it.

The new Anti-Cheat is in the works. For now, you can record hackers and report them over here - https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
Or to register, simply type the command /registerreports on any CubeCraft lobby.
To be sure, follow these instructions - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

This thread can be locked, because it has been answered, @zDutchie, @Anmazing :)

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
When people act like staff and act like they know everything.. Hmhmmm..

"This is just for fun and entertaining don't take it too seriously" -->

"I am extremely sorry that this ishappening, but staffs are already working on an anti-cheat, please wait patiently until they fully publish it."

really-now-can-you-not-read.jpg

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am gonna lock this lel

Ok
Please do not necro-posting - it is not allowed and goes not together with the rules.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

CeIestialSpirit

Sep 3, 2016
America,California
Please do not necro-posting - it is not allowed and goes not together with the rules.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
Wut?? do u mean Necro-Posting means?
And how do I lock this?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom