Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KompriZe

Jun 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Robotic was introduced to Solo EggWars alongside Beach (duo) and Whale (team). We still have the other two maps, but what happened to Robotic? It was my favorite Solo map, with the absurd amount of Iron you can collect before going to mid. Was Robotic a limited time only? And if so, will we ever see a fast-gen map like that?

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
Robotic was introduced to Solo EggWars alongside Beach (duo) and Whale (team). We still have the other two maps, but what happened to Robotic? It was my favorite Solo map, with the absurd amount of Iron you can collect before going to mid. Was Robotic a limited time only? And if so, will we ever see a fast-gen map like that?
It was limited time

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Robotic is a permanent map. It’s mentioned in 5 weeks of Summer week 1 that every week, new permanent maps gets added. As for Vacation and Whale, those are time limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
Top Bottom