Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about the 'Survival games' update?

• Awesome

• Not bad

• Ok

• Bad

• Very bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello everyone, this update so far is my favourite one because of it's amazing features, and i really enjoy playing Survival games with friends or alone.

What i think of this update, that it has cool kits and more awesome stuff that you need to go check out! I'd rate this update an 8/10. why didn't i rate it a 10/10, it's because they didn't do a MASSIVE update, it was just a basic one, but it has cool features indeed.

Hope everyone liked this brand new update, well i enjoyed it. Tell me in the reply section below, why you liked it and why you didn't like it?

Hope everybody is having an awesome day! ;)

Reactions: Aventador

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hello everyone, this update so far is my favourite one because of it's amazing features, and i really enjoy playing Survival games with friends or alone.

What i think of this update, that it has cool kits and more awesome stuff that you need to go check out! I'd rate this update an 8/10. why didn't i rate it a 10/10, it's because they didn't do a MASSIVE update, it was just a basic one, but it has cool features indeed.

Hope everyone liked this brand new update, well i enjoyed it. Tell me in the reply section below, why you liked it and why you didn't like it?

Hope everybody is having an awesome day! ;)

I may be a little blind, but what new kits were added?

Reactions: Marieke2001

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I may be a little blind, but what new kits were added?
No kits were added, but some were changed.

I'm not sure about cannibal (one of the most popular kits) but I know double-edged was changed so that the user takes less damage and deals more damage. I've been trying to get the actual stats of that kit for a few days but no specific information so far.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
No kits were added, but some were changed.

I'm not sure about cannibal (one of the most popular kits) but I know double-edged was changed so that the user takes less damage and deals more damage. I've been trying to get the actual stats of that kit for a few days but no specific information so far.

Aye I played earlier, already knew there were no new kits :P Cannibal hasn't changed. It still gives full saturation. The one thing I believe they have changed though, is the hunger. Not sure if you've played 1.9 on your own or another server but 1.9 hunger is crap. The saturation goes down really fast and that seems to be the case on SG now.
So they've not directly nerfed cannibal, but they've nerfed hunger which has affected cannibal.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
And how is this a suggestion?
giphy.gif

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Aye I played earlier, already knew there were no new kits :p Cannibal hasn't changed. It still gives full saturation. The one thing I believe they have changed though, is the hunger. Not sure if you've played 1.9 on your own or another server but 1.9 hunger is crap. The saturation goes down really fast and that seems to be the case on SG now.
So they've not directly nerfed cannibal, but they've nerfed hunger which has affected cannibal.
I thought they have always been using 1.9 hunger?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Come join us in one of our 1.9 uhcs. Bring a years supply of steak, then you'll understand 1.9 hunger :p
I've played 1.9 and 1.10 before on my friend's server but not 1.11. I had to mitigate the hunger problem by using mooshrooms as food stands near farms or cook a bunch of cows regularly to get stacks of steak.

Guardian farm helped a bunch though with getting raw fish.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I've played 1.9 and 1.10 before on my friend's server but not 1.11. I had to mitigate the hunger problem by using mooshrooms as food stands near farms or cook a bunch of cows regularly to get stacks of steak.

Guardian farm helped a bunch though with getting raw fish.

We just give everyone a stack of steak at the start of the uhc so people don't starve to death :P

I really don't know what cube did with hunger prior to the update but it's definitely changed.
I've not played much on cube the last week so not sure if it's a server change or if it's just limited to SG.
It doesn't change too much with regards to cannibal, you'll still get up to full health, but your saturation will deplete a lot faster meaning you'll start losing hearts when fighting a lot sooner than before.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
We just give everyone a stack of steak at the start of the uhc so people don't starve to death :p

I really don't know what cube did with hunger prior to the update but it's definitely changed.
I've not played much on cube the last week so not sure if it's a server change or if it's just limited to SG.
It doesn't change too much with regards to cannibal, you'll still get up to full health, but your saturation will deplete a lot faster meaning you'll start losing hearts when fighting a lot sooner than before.
Did you try walking? 1.11 increased regen hunger a lot more, but walking won't use any.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hey, by the way, it's easier for people to read if you have a more... normal type of text.
For example, do not use bright colors for your text, use simple fonts, and don't make text super large. Thanks :3

Jokes apart, I'm pretty neutral about the update. It's not bad, but it's not really a big update either. It's more like a hotfix than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom