Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The EULA screwed everything over. AGAIN. Mac's doing his thing, but it might take a bit.
So nothing right now, I guess. Do it out of the goodness of your heart lol jk I do it for the cubelets

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The EULA got changed again... You're not allowed to Reward individual players so... "There are other ways we can reward people for voting, such as having a vote goal and when this is reached everyone gets a reward. This is something we may look into in the future, however for now it will remain as no reward, sorry :("
Pretty sure Mac is working on this... So you'll have to be patient...
Also... Just keep voting...
"Obviously we would still love it and love you if you continue to up vote us so we are top of the list! <3" :p

Last edited:

Pandaa

Forum Expert
You vote for the server to help it be known out the rest of the world. Of coures, most of you vote for the cublets, however you've got to remember, that you vote to help the server out. Just like donating. You donate to help the server out, and you get some cool perks for doing so. As for the new perks, yes I heard Mac was making some new voting perks! :)

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I think that cubecraft should give vote rewards like perks in certain games. Give a like pls.
Please don’t revive old threads, it is against the rules:
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Reactions: TheMigrationKing
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom