Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
1. That's a $1700 CPU. Are you sure you want to spend that much? That CPU by itself is more than half the cost of my entire system, including two 4K monitors.
2. That motherboard won't work with the 6950X. You need an X99 (socket LGA2011-3) motherboard if you want to use the 6950X.
3. That RAM won't work with that motherboard. Z97 is for socket LGA1150 CPUs, and they only support DDR3.

Please tell me you haven't already ordered everything.
Hmm... well... maybe yeah.... Right now im on my normal pc (FX4300 8GB DDR3 ATI radeon 7950) I already have a lot of monitors (5) os i could use those, is it allowed to get thesame pc as you? Ow yeah if you want to be able to run 4K 60fps the GTX1080 is still not enough, even the titan x has struggles with high settings 4K 60fps... i think im taking the GTX970, basic but enough for me, thanks for the info! now i can cancel the order :)

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Hmm... well... maybe yeah.... Right now im on my normal pc (FX4300 8GB DDR3 ATI radeon 7950) I already have a lot of monitors (5) os i could use those, is it allowed to get thesame pc as you? Ow yeah if you want to be able to run 4K 60fps the GTX1080 is still not enough, even the titan x has struggles with high settings 4K 60fps... i think im taking the GTX970, basic but enough for me, thanks for the info! now i can cancel the order :)
I don't mind you getting a similar or the same setup as me, but I can guarantee you won't find all the deals I did.

The GTX 1080 is plenty for 4K if you turn off AA and, depending on the game, turn the settings a notch down from ultra. I easily get over 60 FPS most of the time, even in Battlefront, GTA V, and Overwatch. If you don't mind playing at medium to medium-high settings, a GTX 1070 or 980 Ti is also a good choice for 4K.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
If you want me to put together a parts list for you I am more than happy to!

If you are planning on going with AMD I personally would wait for their new ZEN chips! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom