Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Had 21 once. Have 20 today, so I might break my record. And I have 116 in the past 6 days. (about 3/5 handled, a lot already got banned).
Damn that is a lot. what kind of hacks are they using? And in which gamemode are the most hackers according to you? How much time did you spend playing on Cubecraft to record like 20 in one single day? I am really curious:p:)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Damn that is a lot. what kind of hacks are they using? And in which gamemode are the most hackers according to you? How much time did you spend playing on Cubecraft to record like 20 in one single day? I am really curious:p:)
Just go to 1.9 or 1.8 Skywars and there ya go :D:p

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I don't see how there can be more hackers in 1.8 or 1.9. I usually play 1.14.4 in Cubecraft but you can join Cubecraft in both 1.14.4. or 1.8. Can you explain this to me?
CC runs 1.8 and 1.9 versions. Even if you join w 1.15 server would still run on 1.9. That’s why you cant use tridents and all sorts of goodies on ccg.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hey all!

So as we might all know, sentinel is really bad at this time. (Can’t wait for the new developers to improve it)

So my question is; What are the most reports you’ve done in 1 day?

Today, i got an incredible amount of reports! I got 71 of cheater reports in 24 hours! Can anyone beat me? :):p

Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm
Pretty sure I’ve had 50 handled in 24 hours once, but some were from teaming ;)
I try to get 15 done a day tho. That’s incredible that you’ve done that, thanks for making the server a better place to play on whilst Sentinel is being developed! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom