Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
This thread is simple. Post about your greatest / most memorable Eggwars moments.

For example...

I will post the short version here, for the long version head over to my youtube channel.

I was playing on the map oriental with some of my friends who are decent at the game, but nowhere near great pvpers. On one of the opposite teams was at the time rank 4 wins, who was playing with her friends who were really good at pvp. Both our eggs were destroyed, and my teammates were killed. Two of my opponents teammates were killed as well, so it was down to a 1v2, me against 2 very good pvpers. This game had lasted quite a long time so I had plenty of gear with a couple of epearls. Since they had two people they had to keep getting two stacks of epearls in order to try to get to me at the center to fight (I had a punch bow). Eventually after enough running and pearling away when they pearled to me, I was able to get the separated which gave me a split second to attack. I was too slow however, and it was quickly a 1v2 at mid and I had no means of escape, I ran around a few corners and managed to catch one 2 bow shots in quick repetition in order to hit them off the edge. I had better gear than the other player so I just had to outlast them, which I was able to do. That is by far my best memory of eggwars here on Cubecraft.

Nour_GM

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2018
Morocco
my best moment is when i killed a team full iron in a 5v1 full diamond swords and full iron and bows i was full leader and also only an iron sword and i killed them ! [ sorry because i don't have a proof xD ]

Reactions: alltop10

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Mine is this
unknown.png

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
My greatest moments of EggWars has to be the creation of it, just the calls I had with Rubik when we were hopping around aimlessly around a flatland talking about general ideas. Which amounted to this. A bunch of generators, a random diamond block and some chests which were for the GUI. It wasn't serious calls it was just, lets make a game and make it awesome just bouncing off eachother. Obviously Rubik was a coding wizard so really just made it his own. And then Rubik gave me 5 days to create some maps with my build team.
2018-06-23_18.07.25.png

This was the original pre lobby of EggWars, funny story (to me anyways) so Rubik would just find random builds lying around our build server and use them as a test lobby. Although as it got so close to the deadline we didn't quite have time to make a proper one so we used this... my reaction was pretty much "feck it just use it I can't be bothered building anymore stuff" didn't quite realise how popular EggWars would get at the time, so we were stuck with this monstrosity for quite some time, even with the current pre lobby I'm still not happy with what we have lol.
2018-06-23_18.10.47.png

We had 4 maps, a lobby and a pre lobby and Rubik wanted another map so we had 5, so I made Magic in about 2 hours which you can probably tell, but it was another map and more fun. I was so proud of what the team accomplished. That was really fun to work on and it sure helps when you have as much support as we did back then from our friends.

I even did a tweet which is very rare from me.
https://twitter.com/Efcluke94/status/612337459016413184

When I made Toys and Rome that was also an awesome moment for me, as I still remember Joe Henry saying "I don't think you actually realise how good you are". I just brushed it off, but ya the littlest comments go such a long way.
https://twitter.com/Efcluke94/status/616207233936924672

Actual in game moments was probably playing UnderDaSea for 2/3 hours, I can't remember who I was playing with but to be that immersed in a game and have that insatiable need to win was such a great competitive feeling.

Bit of a long post but I had some good memories :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom