Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TBG_tris_

Oct 21, 2018
Can Eggwars go back to the way it was during the summer?? PLEASE?!?! That was when it was the best. Yall have pretty much ruined Eggwars for everyone. Lemme tell you why.

1: The first time you changed the eggwars lobby
WHAT?? WHY?! The old lobby was so much simpler and no one could even pick maps for a time. Luckily, yall changed that, so things were for the most part ok.
2: Sentinel no longer works. There are hackers in game which now have learned to use minimal hacks to avoid detection, and it has yet to be updated. Only reason I'm here is to report one.
3: Ya'll changed the lobby AGAIN! And now?? Only RANKS can pick the maps. You guys are begging for money at this point and it's pathetic.
4: You took out the best map. Tea Party. Temporarily or not. Most people have NO ISSUE with waiting a few minutes (which we rarely had to do). It allows us to do extra things on the side while waiting. And it's been THE map for two years now. For yall to take it away until you're "happy with the time games fill" is dumb. You're server is dying and it's your fault, because you make things like this. You beg for money as if it will make people want to play more and give it to you (spoiler alert, it won't). Everything staff has done has been stupid and they don't listen to the players or care anymore. They just want money. It's sick. I would LOVE to take over this server, just so someone who actually cares can run it and make it the way the players like best, not what's convenient for me.

Fix. This. Crap. It's terrible. Actually listen to us for once.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I still cant believe they took out tea party! that was one of everyone's favorite map! very sad to see them take that out! im just waiting for them to completely take out eggwars all together! seems like thats the plan for them! slowly kill off there player base then get rid of all the games and maps everyone loves. still cant believe they got rid of minerware! whelp its a bummer. hopefully a clone server comes out soon which steals the minerware plugins and gets the tea party map so we can switch servers and be able to enjoy the things that the COMMUNITY loves and misses!

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Personally as a big egg wars try hard, I have found the new update to be quite the best option they could’ve taken. Since the update games fill much quicker than before, of course one has to expect changes to happen. If they didn’t release this update the Java version of Cubecraft would’ve most likely been dead by now. Regarding the rank issue, beforehand you needed to be iron - obsidian rank in order to vote/pick a map, default players would have to punch a sign and pray their game would start. Begging for money, I don’t think they’re really begging for money they’re just trying to maintain whatever popularity they have and newcomers.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Can Eggwars go back to the way it was during the summer?? PLEASE?!?! That was when it was the best. Yall have pretty much ruined Eggwars for everyone. Lemme tell you why.

1: The first time you changed the eggwars lobby
WHAT?? WHY?! The old lobby was so much simpler and no one could even pick maps for a time. Luckily, yall changed that, so things were for the most part ok.
2: Sentinel no longer works. There are hackers in game which now have learned to use minimal hacks to avoid detection, and it has yet to be updated. Only reason I'm here is to report one.
3: Ya'll changed the lobby AGAIN! And now?? Only RANKS can pick the maps. You guys are begging for money at this point and it's pathetic.
4: You took out the best map. Tea Party. Temporarily or not. Most people have NO ISSUE with waiting a few minutes (which we rarely had to do). It allows us to do extra things on the side while waiting. And it's been THE map for two years now. For yall to take it away until you're "happy with the time games fill" is dumb. You're server is dying and it's your fault, because you make things like this. You beg for money as if it will make people want to play more and give it to you (spoiler alert, it won't). Everything staff has done has been stupid and they don't listen to the players or care anymore. They just want money. It's sick. I would LOVE to take over this server, just so someone who actually cares can run it and make it the way the players like best, not what's convenient for me.

Fix. This. Crap. It's terrible. Actually listen to us for once.
1. Wich lobby? :)
2. sentinel work very good
3. Only ranks can select map: and? This is not new
4. i love teaparty but it has a lot of problems

TBG_tris_

Oct 21, 2018
1. Wich lobby? :)
2. sentinel work very good
3. Only ranks can select map: and? This is not new
4. i love teaparty but it has a lot of problems
I can't imagine sentinel is working well if my friend runs into six hackers in six games :/ there's been a major spike in hacking players and it needs to be dealt with. And only ranks picking maps? It is new, actually. Before this update I could always access the map selector and pick one if I was a party leader even not being a rank and before that at least we had a selection on the signs. I also can't see how teaparty had problems. Everyone I've ever played with loved the map unless it was laggy because their computer wasn't the greatest. It was one of the best maps you had and every one of my friends misses it (which is a lot)

Reactions: xT_H_1x
D

Deleted member 59979

Either you're really unlucky or sentinel isn't broken because I've seen only a couple of hackers at all in the past few months.

It's always been that you can't select a map without a rank. Previously they had the sings with a range of maps that anyone could use but without a rank you couldn't choose a map that was not on the selector.

Lobby changes are purely based on opinion. Some people like some lobby designs and some people like others. Just because you don't like it it doesn't mean it's bad.

As has been explained before, tea party has been temporarily removed to make sure games are filling up fast enough but I do admit that they've been saying that for a long time now and tbh don't seem to have any intention of adding it back. I say they should at least be more transparent about that.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
it's true about minimum hacks. The Sentinel doesn't ban that kind of hackers, just exaggerated hacks.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom