Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Tell the cubecraft community your story’s about funny coincidences

Story 1: this was during health class, the topic was mental health (disability’s and stuff)
we had to do a presentation on a disability/disorder, I chose autism and made my presentation.
I presented and then someone raised there hand, my silly Brian thought it was a high five and yeah… awkward
(for you all who don’t know what autism is it’s a neurological disorder that affects mainly communication a very common effect is misreading situations)

Story 2: this was at a church thingy with a friend (we both are not very religious he is just forced to go so yeah)
Anyways the pastor named a game pretty much people made a circle and try to keep the “it” out of it, I volunteered to be it and couldn’t get in.
The pastor says “hey guys I never said to keep him out” then he goes on a monologue saying when you have a group of friends it’s hard to let others in so you leave them out.
Me and my friend start laughing in the corner because I get left out of so many things it’s accurate

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
one time, in psychology class, we were having a presentation about violence and bullying; and right when we were going up to present two guys start fighting giving the whole class a free demonstration of what not to do, then they got taken to the principal office but overall a unique experience

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
one time, in psychology class, we were having a presentation about violence and bullying; and right when we were going up to present two guys start fighting giving the whole class a free demonstration of what not to do, then they got taken to the principal office but overall a unique experience
why are all the topics told so far are about more negative topics hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
For a less negative one I once commented on a cats from hell video about the cats being warriors and got 1k likes because apparently warrior cats was a book series. I had no idea it existed btw
another not so bad topic, i have a friend who's birthday is one day after his young brother's birthday. oh and i have a cousin who's birthday is dece on decmber 25th, he only gets one present :(

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
another not so bad topic, i have a friend who's birthday is one day after his young brother's birthday. oh and i have a cousin who's birthday is dece on decmber 25th, he only gets one present :(
Honestly might not be that much of a coincidence. Like it is but birthday odd are really weird. If you randomly get 23 people and ask them when their birthday is. You would actually be unlucky not getting anyone who share the same birthday. It's very weird

Reactions: Aratic

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly might not be that much of a coincidence. Like it is but birthday odd are really weird. If you randomly get 23 people and ask them when their birthday is. You would actually be unlucky not getting anyone who share the same birthday. It's very weird
surprisingly that's true, but you don't see a lot of siblings with birthdays so close to each other, at least i don't think it's very common

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom