Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The fact that they're getting payed isn't bad so I assume that they don't left because if it. Maybe they did their jobs or just wanted to resign because they've other things to do irl.

U

Unipotato

They could have personal reasons as to why they have left. Let's just leave it at that.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This is honestly none of our business. Developers can lose their rank because of personal reasons, inactivity, abuse, conflicts within the staff team or a simple demotion. Just like staff resignations, the staff team doesn't share any details with the player base as they are not allowed to. I can assure you that you will not get your answer.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Maybe some of the developers feel as though they're full potential is being reached. Just think about it.

If I was a developer, and I felt I was an amazing one, I wouldn't wanna work on a minecraft server, I'd like to do something on a larger scale, like fully developing a game, or working for a company, so maybe that is one of the reasons

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net

Attachments

• IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 129

larswijn

Dedicated Member

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
They all left due to personal reasons, and if we were to tell you, it'd be an invasion of their privacy. Locked.

Reactions: NedGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom