Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Ze Future of CCG, is now the present, not the future anymore, and now, what is upcoming is the future, but once we are in the future, we are in present.

(does it make sense to you?)

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Ze Future of CCG, is now the present, not the future anymore, and now, what is upcoming is the future, but once we are in the future, we are in present.

(does it make sense to you?)
So... You mean present is a future if we will travel into future, but present is future, but no, present in future before future that means we are in the future 1 second after or before wait what

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
So... You mean present is a future if we will travel into future, but present is future, but no, present in future before future that means we are in the future 1 second after or before wait what
Yes indeed, the future is full of the present, meaning if we go into the future, it will then be the present.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Everything I wrote on the forums is through iOS. This is a God send. So much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom