Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZynChilian

Feb 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters,
I had a idea, the idea is that there is a weekly map in eggwars Java. I often play eggwars, but its getting dull. There aren't many maps online, and you have to play the same maps many times. So if there is a weekly map that changes each week (that could be a old map from the old list), it would be a lot more fun. The map can be a 4 player team map or duos or teams of 3. Or maybe other teams. It would also be fun if that changed.
Have a nice day!

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Some different maps would be nice, playing the same maps over and over is getting boring after some time. And in my opinion, there have to be more duo maps.

Reactions: ZynChilian

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters,
I had a idea, the idea is that there is a weekly map in eggwars Java. I often play eggwars, but its getting dull. There aren't many maps online, and you have to play the same maps many times. So if there is a weekly map that changes each week (that could be a old map from the old list), it would be a lot more fun. The map can be a 4 player team map or duos or teams of 3. Or maybe other teams. It would also be fun if that changed.
Have a nice day!
you mean a map rotation? that sounds like fun. If it's new maps every week, I don't think it's sustainable

ZynChilian

Feb 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
you mean a map rotation? that sounds like fun. If it's new maps every week, I don't think it's sustainable
Yeah its possible to do after a few weeks the same maps again. But it isn't new maps over all. Its 1 more map.

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
I support your idea, it would be great if more maps were added or changed every week because it becomes tedious and boring to play the same ones all the time, it would be a good idea for both java and bedrock

OnlyBot

Sep 23, 2022
Sweden
I support this idea. I think that it has been really boring playing the same maps for around 4 months now. I hope cube will take this suggestion into consideration since I don't even think that it would require that much to get this implemented because they don't need to build new ones as they got old ones they can use.

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
I support this idea. I think that it has been really boring playing the same maps for around 4 months now. I hope cube will take this suggestion into consideration since I don't even think that it would require that much to get this implemented because they don't need to build new ones as they got old ones they can use.
There are sooo many maps which they removed. I don't think they actually have to build many new maps, there are many old maps from the past few years they can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom