Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTGioDM

Nov 13, 2015
Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgium
Something what would be usefull for everyone is that the forum name will sync with the minecraft username.
Maybe make a command like /getcode for a unique code for your account and a option in the user panel where you can insert the code.
If the player with that specific code comes on the server, the server will check the forum username and change it if the player changed of username.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Change the 'More options' button on forum posts to the 'preview' button. The only additional option that's given when you click 'More options' is the preview button, so just change 'More options' to 'preview' to save players having to load up a new page whenever they want to preview their posts.
upload_2016-1-5_22-26-13.png

upload_2016-1-5_22-26-28.png

Reactions: Despacito 2

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Something what would be usefull for everyone is that the forum name will sync with the minecraft username.
Maybe make a command like /getcode for a unique code for your account and a option in the user panel where you can insert the code.
If the player with that specific code comes on the server, the server will check the forum username and change it if the player changed of username.
Though this idea is pretty good, it cannot be possible without the UUID's of all the players on the forums, which will be hard to get as some of them don't use their actual ign for a username.

handybuilder

Mar 16, 2016
hello I'm handybuilder can you please stop or ban people that are teaming on hunger games skywars and lucky block islands when on solo mode. I was just on skywars and two people came for me. this isn't fair for other players and needs to be stoped. so if people are being reported and someone has a picture of a team please ban them or do whatever you guys to for teaming. and I know you guys have had many complaints about this and we all hate it. please do something. btw isn't there a solo mode on all 3 of those games if people want to team. thanks handybuilder.pppllleeeaaassseee

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think within the new website, players.cubecraft.net should be implemented within the forums, and updated in general:
-Add the newer games
-Add amount of xp
-Add amount of points
-Add amount of vanity points
-Add amount of Cubelets
-Add old names (basicly add www.namemc.com within it)
-Overall played time (time you have spent playing games on Cubecraft)
-Lobby time (time spent in lobby's)
Also, I would like to get like windows notifications (don't know how it works on mac), like the ones you get when you get a whatsapp via web.whatsapp.com)
And a must is that the report a player section must be on top of the website, along with the appeal section. This because we don't want anymore 'suggestions' about a hacking player, do we ;)
The following bugs have to be fixed: getting alerts when someone replies to a sub-message on your/someone else's profile. Actually being able to like someone's sub-message on profiles. Getting alerts if someone has tagged you on a profile.
One more thing I would like to see is home page based 'shout box' where you can just hang and talk in a box of text'ness ;)
And obviously a better mobile version ;)

Reactions: Dan:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Profile posts don't count as messages, either make them a stat itself, or add them to the messages stat, ya know, the one on the side of your profile.. That litle stats thing...

N

Nikboo

Better varieties of post ratings such as Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, ETC ETC. The Xenforo default ratings are these in the following order :
upload_2016-4-23_8-20-21.png

Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, Optimistic, Creative, Old, Bad spelling.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I would like a app , What anyone said to me is a link after your Skywars game where you can see your stats this is in my opinion great idea!
Where i was thinking about is the ''Skywars Leaderboard'' this means if your not the number 1 2 3 4 or 5 , you can see which place you are at whole CubeCraft
How i came on this ; my brother Daveyyy Has 1300 wins in Skywars and Said : Which place i am? Do you know that? No i said so ... I Think more people want to know this!

~~~ Scott :D

PhoenixGre

Apr 20, 2016
Ok I know I'm new on the forums so my opinion isnt really from experience but here we go!.

- Give people ranks that depend on a person's number of messages that will NOT affect anything ingame only forum ranks

- Make the forums more colorful! This is a minecraft forum not an official microsoft new iCopyApple phone thing

-Put some minigames on the forums like mario (not really but something to enjoy xD) or something

- This is linked to number 2, so yea read it.... Anyways, make it so people could choose the color they want for the server. like put a
tab down after "Store" and call it "Customize" or something like that where people can customize their own thing!

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
When you try to create an account, you need to link your account to an account present on minecraft, this way, we would know which account is who's and people won't be able to cause trouble under fake names. It'll also reduce the number of people spamming. The only problem i can see with this, will be the need of an minecraft account and people using other people's accounts.

Reactions: hgbf and telegamer

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
When you try to create an account, you need to link your account to an account present on minecraft, this way, we would know which account is who's and people won't be able to cause trouble under fake names. It'll also reduce the number of people spamming. The only problem i can see with this, will be the need of an minecraft account and people using other people's accounts.
You put your IGN, then a message will be sent to you ingame. You'll have to accept that you wanna link the accounts by just typing /accept or something like that.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

Dragon-HBUST

Apr 27, 2016
I would like it if the Menu bar was in the top instead of the bottom, it gets annoying having to scroll down just to get to the fourms.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
This thread is old, so I'm locking it :p new website is under construction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom