Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Is it possible to make it that all done reports get moved to the last page and all undone do show up on the first sites?
What I mean is that it is always a mix of done ones and not done ones which is a bit confusing at times.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Oh my, he didn't tag me </3

- Add more functions to the concept of 'followers' and 'following', aka a What's New screen.
(Or change the whole thing into 'friends' instead of followers, which is linked to your in-game account)
- Add a profile page option where a message has to be approved to be written on your profile.
- For Diamond+ or Emerald+, add a subtle tag on the profile page.
- Enhance private messaging.
- Live player statistics, where your friends are (if possible, it'd require quite a processor).
- Helpful links and rules at one single place.
- Twitter linkage to profile pages, as a donator/staff feature.
- Message editing enabled - to prevent abuse, only for members with 1,500+ messages AND staff can see what was there before editing.

I'll probably come up with much more, I'll post it later if so.

Maybe fixing the appeals.ccgn.co glitch to, if you enter your mc name, pin, and then your message, after pressing "send" your appeal, you are back by enter your mc name, and then you repeat that 100 times, and the appeal is not sending... annoying, maybe next time I have a 1 month mute, (Special for this glitch), I will show it... But for now not, I love to chat in game at the moment lol... another time, another time.. And not everybody haves this glitch, but a lot of people have...

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
Okay, the fact we need a mobile site and/or app has been noted, needs to be clean and easy to navigate is what I've gathered.
Id like to see the banner at the bottom optimised, on my iphone the banner is half messed up. I cant choose what on the "three - button" must press it twice and then i come to the forums.

Reactions: jtlg1234

_DeathBling_

Nov 8, 2015
Here is my Donation Suggestion:

Create a paypal method to pay. I don't want to goto a store and buy a card just for one thing. Please reply and thank you:)

Think Games

My suggestions are
1- Fix alerts for replies of profile posts
2- Fix alerts preview
3- Link to in-game location, profile, and stats
4- Rank tags for donors
5- Customized achievements instead of the defaults with this website engine
6- Little icons under your name for what achievements you have
7- Improved mobile
8- Possible google translate
9- In the shop let people know they can pay with paypal using one of the payment gateways :P
10- CubeCraftGames twitter feed
11- FAQ

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay, I got another idea - theme changing. This isa tab at the bottom that can change the colour scheme of the forums - including coming up with your own (Like Button colours, background colours ect). Would be cool if added.

Also, allowing .gif's to work as profile pictures.

Also, if you need to select multiple things, there should be a tick box, and at the top of a page, there should be an options bar that opens, saying if you want to delete it, reply, ect.

Something REALLY cool would be different ratings? Like, if something is informative, helpful, funny, bad, or something. This would just show if a thread is a lump of butts or something worth looking at.

AlsO, they should integrate something like, if you're online in game, it also shows on your taskbar thing on the right.

Hope this helped! <3

Paraleea

Sep 23, 2015
Ratchetville
Introductions Topic Area on the Forums please.
A lot of different servers have this and it gives people a chance to introduce themselves :P

Reactions: Stefanvld

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Introductions Topic Area on the Forums please.
A lot of different servers have this and it gives people a chance to introduce themselves :p
It'll cause people to message boost though. Just scrolling through all of them saying "HAI WELCOME TO CCG HF HERE WITH LIFE" to all of them.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
It would be nice if you added back the "&k" with the other color. Ex. Iron with &k with the color green and for gold it would have the &k with the color light blue. I do not know if someone gets what I am trying to say, but now the ranks (in game) are just one solid color. (Hope you guys understand me!)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
It would be nice if you added back the "&k" with the other color. Ex. Iron with &k with the color green and for gold it would have the &k with the color light blue. I do not know if someone gets what I am trying to say, but now the ranks (in game) are just one solid color. (Hope you guys understand me!)
Sorry, I posted this on the website suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom