Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
Love it it is absolutely amazing, I especially love the back ground it looks fantasic :D

Amazing... WOW I really love it great work AirArt:cool:

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
very minor bug but there are two home links on hme xD like you see now "home/forums/official(offical onwebsite) cubecraft games newsboard/news/" on the homepage it sais "home/home/"

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
The only thing is, in the new donation website, you can only donate to one of the servers, so it is unfair to newer donators (ex. GenixSpark30) who will have to donate 10 times as much than the older donators like me who only had to donate once.

Reactions: awesomepingu2005

ArcaneLobster30

Nov 11, 2013
Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce a new website look/set up! Feel free to report any bugs or ask any questions here!
i got kicked and i didnt do anything wrong all i did was ask if they would to stop teleporting me to random areas so they kicked me and i joined again and again that i lost it and was saying bad words but i am sorry so can u un ban me please

my name is Trubador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
Top Bottom