Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueLove

Apr 23, 2016
USA DUDE
I absolutely love this idea, however, I can see the pros and cons.

First of all, this could easily be abused. Let's say someone disconnects 4 times to create the illusion of lag and tries to throw off their opponent. It is way too many chances. Maybe if people only had one time per game to use /rejoin. Also, if it is a 1v1 and one of them lags off, the other automatically wins. Then it would be pointless to use /rejoin because the other player already got the points and possibly cubelet. Please thoroughly explain it to me, please! :D

Second of all, this is a superb idea! I lag out all of the time. Usually just once a game and if it is more, I usually get off of Minecraft. This happens to me and my friends a lot. It would be nice to have this feature. If people found out that CC had a /rejoin feature, it would probably bring more attention to Cube.

Overall, this is very user-friendly but very abusable. I'm still trying to figure out which side to choose. I can relate to having the feature and wanting it, but I do not want it to be abused.:confused1:

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I think that this would be great. just a few minutes ago, my internet crashed and my friend had to finish the game. He won, but I'd have liked to be there.

I know a way to prevent combat logging. Whenever you get hit by an opposing player, it starts a hidden timer. If you quit before that timer runs out, you wouldn't be able to rejoin. The timer would work well if it was 10 seconds in length. This idea isn't perfect, but it works. I've seen other servers use a feature like this. Just a simple way to track how long since you've been attacked by another player. Maybe it could also detect how long it's been since you dealt damage too.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I absolutely love this idea, however, I can see the pros and cons.

First of all, this could easily be abused. Let's say someone disconnects 4 times to create the illusion of lag and tries to throw off their opponent. It is way too many chances. Maybe if people only had one time per game to use /rejoin. Also, if it is a 1v1 and one of them lags off, the other automatically wins. Then it would be pointless to use /rejoin because the other player already got the points and possibly cubelet. Please thoroughly explain it to me, please! :D

Second of all, this is a superb idea! I lag out all of the time. Usually just once a game and if it is more, I usually get off of Minecraft. This happens to me and my friends a lot. It would be nice to have this feature. If people found out that CC had a /rejoin feature, it would probably bring more attention to Cube.

Overall, this is very user-friendly but very abusable. I'm still trying to figure out which side to choose. I can relate to having the feature and wanting it, but I do not want it to be abused.:confused1:

I like the idea of one rejoin per-game. Nice.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This idea has been suggested multiple times, and I'm going to say what i have said to all the others.
This can be abused pretty badly, lets say someone is about to die And they rage quit They can easily just type in /rejoin to come back out of nowhere and take full advantage of it and take everyone from surprise.
In a sense this can lead to making the game unfair.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Ill give a few points to add,

• You can only use the /rejoin command when there is atleast one player left on your team.
  • You will be combat-tagged, when you are hit with a arrow or with melee. If you try to exit and rejoin, you will considered a kill.
  • When you eave the game and rejoin your Health and Saturation remains the same. The position at which you exited will be recorded and you will be put in the same position once you rejoin the game.
  • You cannot use the /rejoin command after you have left the game twice. You have a time limit to rejoin, it will be 3 minutes.
If someone tries to prolong the game by joining at the last second, they can only lengthen it to 6 minutes.
Add these so it can counter the abusers.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Ill give a few points to add,

• You can only use the /rejoin command when there is atleast one player left on your team.
  • You will be combat-tagged, when you are hit with a arrow or with melee. If you try to exit and rejoin, you will considered a kill.
  • When you eave the game and rejoin your Health and Saturation remains the same. The position at which you exited will be recorded and you will be put in the same position once you rejoin the game.
  • You cannot use the /rejoin command after you have left the game twice. You have a time limit to rejoin, it will be 3 minutes.
If someone tries to prolong the game by joining at the last second, they can only lengthen it to 6 minutes.
Add these so it can counter the abusers.

I like the idea; I said something similar actually. One thing though, I think it should just be one rejoin per-game. You quit once, good come back in. You quit twice, you're done.

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You don't want to 100% copy Hypixels /rejoin command. In fact, we should make a completely different system to rejoining. Something like it auto rejoins you to your spawn ten seconds after you leave unless you click the redstone block in your hotbar. Or at least something similar to that.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hola, estaba jugando EggWars y un usuario me empezo a decir noob, y me empezo a insultar su nombre es SirJeielGame espero lo vean y aca les dejo una foto

"That message has been added accidently, Please remove/delete it."

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom