Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NightlockX80

Apr 18, 2017
Mhm...
I do not hear, can't you just join another game? @ItsDavey_
Yeah but the intended use that I had in mind here is this:
Suppose you're playing with your friend and your WiFi goes out (which happens a lot to a friend of mine), or your laptop's battery runs out, or you basically quit a match for whatever reason, then you could just rejoin it ASAP and get right back into the action, instead of letting your squad down. How does that sound?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I completely support this. Not too long ago I played a game where a team had their egg broken quickly, got butthurt, and decided to just cause to everyone to lag like crazy by throwing carrots on the ground and creating too many entities in one place for the game to handle. Then in a stroke of genius I went to try and kill them. I knocked the only one who didn't have kb resist off the edge, but then got killed and proceeded to lag out of the game. My friends were able to win but it wouldn've been nice to be able to rejoin.

NightlockX80

Apr 18, 2017
I completely support this. Not too long ago I played a game where a team had their egg broken quickly, got butthurt, and decided to just cause to everyone to lag like crazy by throwing carrots on the ground and creating too many entities in one place for the game to handle. Then in a stroke of genius I went to try and kill them. I knocked the only one who didn't have kb resist off the edge, but then got killed and proceeded to lag out of the game. My friends were able to win but it wouldn've been nice to be able to rejoin.
There you go! I seem to find myself in situations like these quite regularly too, so honestly it could be cool. Can someome tag a mod or dev or something here please?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
well ... yes that should be added , because it's so annoying to get timed out and etc. Finaly they should also upgrade eggwars , because bedwars has a way more features than eggwars ( but this is for another thread ) !

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Mhm...
I do not hear, can't you just join another game? @ItsDavey_
You can join a another game. But If you're with friends and you're almost winning and had a much amount of stuff it would be really sad to lose all it When you get kicked. It would be better to use rejoin. But If you're the only man standing vs a another team it would be useless. It's a good idea though!

Tatinoo

Sep 15, 2016
Hola, estaba jugando EggWars y un usuario me empezo a decir noob, y me empezo a insultar su nombre es SirJeielGame espero lo vean y aca les dejo una foto

Attachments

• ban.png
    ban.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 133

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hola, estaba jugando EggWars y un usuario me empezo a decir noob, y me empezo a insultar su nombre es SirJeielGame espero lo vean y aca les dejo una foto
Si quieres reportar a un jugador por insultos, tienes que hacerlo con una foto completa, recortadas no valen por lo que si esa foto es usada como prueba para querer silenciar a alguien no será aceptada.
Para la próxima vez haz una captura de pantalla entera y reporta al jugador aquí: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Si es la primera vez que reportas a alguien, ve al servidor y escribe en el chat /registerrepports para crear una cuenta en la página de reportes.

Reactions: Ducky

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I'm debating whether this is a good idea or not. I absolutely love this idea, as my internet usually disconnects me from the game, which is irritating. So it'll be helpful to rejoin my previous game. Although, there's also a con to this. Let's say, it's a 1v4, but then one of my opponent crashes or disconnects. It would then be 1v3, which in my point of view is fantastic, the fewer opponents, the better! But then if the rejoining thing was implemented, he would just rejoin :(

Nonetheless, astonishing idea.

NightlockX80

Apr 18, 2017
I'm debating whether this is a good idea or not. I absolutely love this idea, as my internet usually disconnects me from the game, which is irritating. So it'll be helpful to rejoin my previous game. Although, there's also a con to this. Let's say, it's a 1v4, but then one of my opponent crashes or disconnects. It would then be 1v3, which in my point of view is fantastic, the fewer opponents, the better! But then if the rejoining thing was implemented, he would just rejoin :(

Nonetheless, astonishing idea.
Thank you so much. And I see what you mean, but honestly to be fair I'd have to say that if a guy was mistakenly disconnected then he should be able to rejoin regardless of the conditions of that game. Although it would indeed be disadvantagous for an outnumbered player, it'd only be fair for that guy to also get a share of the points for winning the match. He did, after all, earn it by being on the the last remaining team, don't you think?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This has been suggested in the past and i would absolutely love this to be implemented.
But i would want that if a player logs out during combat that they die and i get the kill because thats fair in my opinion, or else players will just combat log constantly.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Thank you so much. And I see what you mean, but honestly to be fair I'd have to say that if a guy was mistakenly disconnected then he should be able to rejoin regardless of the conditions of that game. Although it would indeed be disadvantagous for an outnumbered player, it'd only be fair for that guy to also get a share of the points for winning the match. He did, after all, earn it by being on the the last remaining team, don't you think?

Of course, everyone should be able to rejoin their game, no matter the circumstances. I'm just stating the pros and cons :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom