Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eggs or no

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2017
WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!!

i made a post in the ' suggestion ' fourm and peopel where not liking the idea BUT i didnt explain good enough :

1. you cant bow someone with a shield : if someone is coming toward you in a 1v1 situation and you only have a bow (saying that you even have one) you cant hit him/her off the edge but with eggs you can...

2. bows and shields = shields win , eggs and shield = eggs win , BUT if you make the eggs VERY expensive it will make it equal!!!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My opinion is still the same.

Putting eggs in the game will make things difficult for most players, and they are a little OP.
Shields would be useless against them, making the shield less useful.

Still a no from me.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
My opinion is still the same.

Putting eggs in the game will make things difficult for most players, and they are a little OP.
Shields would be useless against them, making the shield less useful.

Still a no from me.
The shield will stay very useful against arrows.

I agree. I had made the same suggestion ;).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
as Mr. Kommunist Fried Chicken said over here
Just buy an axe
Axes temporarily disable shields also just use a shield with a bow as well if you have so many problems with people doing so

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
i will start a conversation with 4 people 1 on my side 2 on the other side
this should get interesting
This is the place to talk about this subject.

My opinion on the previous thread still stands: They are ridiculously powerful, and you can't price them well as they'll end up being either too expensive or too powerful. Besides: Higher price ≠ balanced item.
The only projectiles that I can accept in Eggwars is arrows. Those have limitations.
We definitely don't need them.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Sounds cool, but they need to be as expensive as bows, Ranged weapons are just too good.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!! WE NEED THROWABLE EGGS IN EGGWARS!!!

i made a post in the ' suggestion ' fourm and peopel where not liking the idea BUT i didnt explain good enough :

1. you cant bow someone with a shield : if someone is coming toward you in a 1v1 situation and you only have a bow (saying that you even have one) you cant hit him/her off the edge but with eggs you can...

2. bows and shields = shields win , eggs and shield = eggs win , BUT if you make the eggs VERY expensive it will make it equal!!!

I don't like this suggestion since it will unbalance the current setup of Eggwars. Maybe if these throwable items costed diamonds, or even emeralds, then it could be a possibility, but they are really overpowered, especially for normal mode. Personally, I think Eggwars is fine as it is right now and doesn't require this item to be added.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Even if you make the eggs 64 diamonds, they will still be OP and besides, no one will spend 64 diamonds on one egg. That could buy you some diamond gear, an enderpearl or so many other variations of equipment. I am sorry, but I would hate to see throwable eggs on eggwars. I have seen this before as a suggestion and still stick by my opinion I have written in the past. Besides, if you mix your bow shots with punching, a sword or an axe, then the shield becomes useless anyways. I am sorry, but this is an absolute no from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom