Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
My suggestion is that we all have 10 friends for our max. (I think all of us do) So I want more than just 10 friends. So my suggestion is that we can have more friends! -Fyi I think we should about 50 max friends ._.

-HeyItzNichole ;o

MORE FRIENDS o-o.jpg

GetRekt_Nub

Nov 7, 2015
Hey Nicole, You must understand that rank people should also be able to do more than normal stone rank people, I understand what you mean but also look at cubecraft they also give money to servers etc. So I'd say buy a rank ^^

Kind Regards, GetRekt_Nub

D

Deleted member 169486

If you want more friends you have to donate. Iron rank has 20 and Obsidian has 100

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I have been hearing, including me that we would like more friends than just 10 ): . So lets work together to have more than 10 friends!!

Also, I think we could have the max of 50 or something like that :)

- HeyItzNichole ;o
If you would like more friends than 10, then please purchase a rank. If you purchase a rank, your friends limit will be upgraded.
Purchase ranks here: https://store.cubecraft.net

Thank you. :D

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Please Do not "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.
Please read the official rules for more information: Do not "like farm" or "post farm". Anyone caught doing so will be warned. If you continue, your main account will be banned along side any alts.

Thank you. :D
Are you talking to me? I thought I stopped post farming >_<
Even if I wasn't I probally will in the future >_>

Reactions: MalakMos

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You can have more friends slots, but you have to buy a rank in that case. You can buy ranks in the CubeCraft Store > https://store.cubecraft.net. Also, more friends slots are perks for rankers, so their perk would be taken away.

Besides that it would be unfair to people who bought a rank to get more friend slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom