• No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Bro- how is that useless? Think before writing something:) its a suggestion
it adds literally nothing to the server? theres no point in a prefix like that, or you simply should have explained why this would add something to the server to make it better, which you didnt

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Bro calm down its for funn
i dont see why you are making a big deal out of my opinion. if i think its not needed so be it, no need to feel attacked by it. im just saying its taking away staff their time for more useful stuff and burries the good suggestions to somewhere they will get less attention

teeovercoffee

Feb 5, 2021
Germanyyyyy
i dont see why you are making a big deal out of my opinion. if i think its not needed so be it, no need to feel attacked by it. im just saying its taking away staff their time for more useful stuff and burries the good suggestions to somewhere they will get less attention
i dont see why u can’t accept my opinion aswell? Im tryna have fun with a video game, i dont think i take someones time. If u dont like my post just scroll. Its my opinion and im allowed to suggest what i think. And sorry not sorry that you all think this is like government? Its literally a video game. No need to tale everything serious.

Reactions: CallMeFortex

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
i dont see why u can’t accept my opinion aswell? Im tryna have fun with a video game, i dont think i take someones time. If u dont like my post just scroll. Its my opinion and im allowed to suggest what i think. And sorry not sorry that you all think this is like government? Its literally a video game. No need to tale everything serious.
Please no arguing

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im not going to respond on the things to respect others who would have to read trough it. we made our point anyways :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom