Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 3, 2020
I know there are those npc's to select ur mini-game but a lobby selector would help u select it quick, and it'll also have a book on how to play each mini-game I think that'd be good so new players won't get confused

Reactions: Fqnta

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Since you have no tag I’ll just do it for both versions.
Bedrock:
Implemented! In Bedrock, we have something like that (the compass)
Java:
Now that we have the pressure plate (which is kind of buggy) it doesn’t take too much time! And depending on, on which angle you walk on it you’ll fly to a different NPC. I think it’s fine to be fair!

Now in general for the book, I don’t think this is needed, most games (except tower defence) are pretty self-explanatory or give already enough information.
I mean, I’ve seen a lot of players do weird things but not because they don’t understand the game’s core function just because they don’t understand the bigger picture and such or just because their PVP isn’t good, so they do things that someone with experience would never do.

If I get to my pc I’ll like a video from a bugged pressure plate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHam
Jun 3, 2020
Since you have no tag I’ll just do it for both versions.
Bedrock:
Implemented! In Bedrock we have something like that (the compass)
Java:
Now that we have the pressure plate ( which is kind of buggy) it doesn’t take too much time! And depending on, on which angle you walk on it you’ll fly to a different NPC. I think it’s fine to be fair!

Now in general for the book, I don’t think this is needed, most games (except tower defence) are pretty self explanatory or give already enough information.
I mean, I’ve seen a lot of players do weird things but not because they don’t understand the game’s core function just because they don’t understand the bigger picture and such or just because their PVP isn’t good so they do things that someone with experience would never do.

If I get to my pc I’ll like a video from a bugged pressure plate :)
haha thanks!

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, when you hover over the thing (idk what its called) after u click the npc it kinda gives an explanation. It isn't the best but like Fesa said, its self-explanatory.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom