Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

paisi

May 8, 2020
Okay so I've had this idea, you know how you sometimes see in the chat that someone answered first (example: paisi answered in 0.90 seconds). I think it would be cool if you could get half a point for finishing first. (eating the cake first, flying to the moon the highest?). I feel like it would make the game more interesting and people would try harder at the mini games. do u guys like this idea or are there any downsides. maybe someone else has ideas to make it more interesting as well?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Okay so I've had this idea, you know how you sometimes see in the chat that someone answered first (example: paisi answered in 0.90 seconds). I think it would be cool if you could get half a point for finishing first. (eating the cake first, flying to the moon the highest?). I feel like it would make the game more interesting and people would try harder at the mini games. do u guys like this idea or are there any downsides. maybe someone else has ideas to make it more interesting as well?
By the way this is a nice idea! But (I don't know xd) you can post this in the suggestions sub-forum maybe?

D

Deleted member 469419

It's would be more easy if you've said it to a staff member to change it, now there's 2 suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^