Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
1. Duels - I think would be an amazing addition to the network. With this, players could practice and improve their PvP skills.
2. Knockback - I feel like this server needs better knockback, perhaps one where you could w-tap. Controller players can also do this by flicking the joystick for better combos. The current knockback is very movement based, and may help the mobile players too with this.
3. Regions - Regions would be a nice addition to the network because with this people in the United States and Asia would get better ping.

If I missed out anything that you would like to add, feel free to comment your suggestion!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey.
I really like your first idea, because it is very reasonable.
I also think, that Bedrock players should get a separated PVP gamode like Duels, or probably FFA, because only on those gamodes you can practise pvp without any limits.(If anybody's wondering what I mean, I meant limits like void, weaker items, etc)
About your second idea, I'm not absolutely sure if you know how knockback really works.
The knockback taken by players also depends on the ping and connection stability, which isn't a thing that can really be fixed permanently.
About the regions:
Sure, people may have a better and improved connection experience there, but lobbies like Asia will be most likely be pretty much empty, while the US and the Europe region will have more players.
This will create the problem, when there aren't enough players to start a game, which will be pretty annoying to the players from the unpopular regions, and perhaps will result in them moving to the popular lobbies like Europe, and things will just be the same, like they were before.
I'm not saying that the idea is bad, but CubeCraft Java edition hasn't got all that much players, to make this kind of investment worth it in my opinion.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
some good ideas think separate lobbys like the good old days would be cool 2
Hey.
I really like your first idea, because it is very reasonable.
I also think, that Bedrock players should get a separated PVP gamode like Duels, or probably FFA, because only on those gamodes you can practise pvp without any limits.(If anybody's wondering what I mean, I meant limits like void, weaker items, etc)
About your second idea, I'm not absolutely sure if you know how knockback really works.
The knockback taken by players also depends on the ping and connection stability, which isn't a thing that can really be fixed permanently.
About the regions:
Sure, people may have a better and improved connection experience there, but lobbies like Asia will be most likely be pretty much empty, while the US and the Europe region will have more players.
This will create the problem, when there aren't enough players to start a game, which will be pretty annoying to the players from the unpopular regions, and perhaps will result in them moving to the popular lobbies like Europe, and things will just be the same, like they were before.
I'm not saying that the idea is bad, but CubeCraft Java edition hasn't got all that much players, to make this kind of investment worth it in my opinion.

To the first part, when i say duels, i mean like java edition pvp mode (ik it has duels and ffa).

About the knockback, i feel as it is very low at the moment. Servers such as valea and versai for example, they have knockback where you can w-tap, which adds more skill to the game. I've had to learn how to s-tap due to no w-tapping.

Hive and lifeboat has server regions, so i dont see why cubecraft cant do it? And lifeboat gets less players than cubecraft, and they have EU and US regions.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m gonna do this in spoilers to keep it simple.
I love the idea of duels on Cubecraft Bedrock, if they added it as a Beta Game, I would probably play it a lot so I agree with this.
I’m gonna be honest I don’t quite understand what you’re proposing. I don’t really support adding a knockback modifier, the knockback works just fine for me the way it is. However I don’t play Bedrock as my main platform so I might not have the most valid opinion on this topic.
Having servers in multiple locations is expensive, I think if Cubecraft keeps following this upward trend in players they might consider adding this. This is more of a financial issue than I think a technical one. The regions might not even fill up which could be issue with the smaller player base.
Those are my opinions, if you disagree I’d be happy to talk about them!

Reactions: jpts and Josher

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1. Duels - It would be a nice addition to the server lately I've been wondering who the best pvpers are on the server. It would be nice to do a solo or even team duels.
2. Knockback - I'm a PC player so I fined the knockback fine as it is but I can see some problems for the different platform bedrock runs on.
3. Regions - like technosword said it's very expensive to buy another server on this scale. maybe if they grow some more they are going to add this.
Nice suggestion.

Reactions: jpts

Sjety

Nov 14, 2020
1. Duels - I think would be an amazing addition to the network. With this, players could practice and improve their PvP skills.
2. Knockback - I feel like this server needs better knockback, perhaps one where you could w-tap. Controller players can also do this by flicking the joystick for better combos. The current knockback is very movement based, and may help the mobile players too with this.
3. Regions - Regions would be a nice addition to the network because with this people in the United States and Asia would get better ping.

If I missed out anything that you would like to add, feel free to comment your suggestion!
We already have duels but that are good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom