Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
You should be able to buy water buckets from the shop for like 2 or 3 diamonds. I want a water bucket because i like going high and jumping down but a water bucket could prevent the fall damage, and the water buck can be used to kill people of the side of the map.

emmahp

Apr 21, 2020
Sweden
You should be able to buy water buckets from the shop for like 2 or 3 diamonds. I want a water bucket because i like going high and jumping down but a water bucket could prevent the fall damage, and the water buck can be used to kill people of the side of the map.
Good idea!

Reactions: wxzzrd

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey!
I think this could be a good idea but also people will go to camp under the island where u can't reach them.
U can suggest it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Thanks for telling the community about it! ❤
Getting under the island is super easy ngl. Itd be even easier with water. The only thing that makes it diffulct is if the people under the island have punch bows.
My username is MX11Annihilated, if u want, /f me and i can show u how to deal with people doing this strategy.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This idea sounds good to prevent anyone from falling into the void. However, it also could increase the amount of campers as well as possible lag within the game.

Also, you should add a poll for people to vote and move this to suggestions, if you would like to see it possibly be implemented in the future.

Overall, it is a good idea but having water buckets could create some other issues if it is added.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
You should be able to buy water buckets from the shop for like 2 or 3 diamonds.
With the addition of the emerald gens being on every map, I’d be more comfortable if the price of it was 2 or 3 emeralds instead of diamonds. A water bucket is nice but it shouldn’t be something you can just buy with a few diamonds.

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Problem is that people can slow the game down more and use it a defense

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Hi

A great idea, having a bucket of water in eggwars could be very useful in any way. I agree this should be implemented and it could be bought with emeralds instead of diamonds. This can be a good suggestion!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
it would also make it more likely for people to just tower up, jump down and drop water, destroy an egg and game over. it basically takes away the fights, and what is eggwars without a good fight? besides from that, it would increase the team trolling and camping. i think water would be too overpowered

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
- Moved to suggestion

Also, a big NO from me. We already have a way of neglecting fall damage that you can buy with iron. So it’s not needed for that. It will make camping way to easy (under island) and will just get annoying, players would spam it on the ground to slow down player behind them. Eggwars has changed quite a bit in the past months. And as an Eggwars tryhard, we shouldn’t add new item for a bit until we’ve found a new equilibrium with the new stuff we got with last update.

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
- Moved to suggestion

Also, a big NO from me. We already have a way of neglecting fall damage that you can buy with iron. So it’s not needed for that. It will make camping way to easy (under island) and will just get annoying, players would spam it on the ground to slow down player behind them. Eggwars has changed quite a bit in the past months. And as an Eggwars tryhard, we shouldn’t add new item for a bit until we’ve found a new equilibrium with the new stuff we got with last update.
ok, it was just a suggestion ty for ur response

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
ok, it was just a suggestion ty for ur response
Just so u know if 1 mod doesn’t like it it doesn’t mean it won’t be added there just a person. Also @Fesa what way of neglecting fall damage to we have if u mean hay I may be wrong but I don’t believe it’s a huge decrease

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Just so u know if 1 mod doesn’t like it it doesn’t mean it won’t be added there just a person. Also @Fesa what way of neglecting fall damage to we have if u mean hay I may be wrong but I don’t believe it’s a huge decrease
It is indeed hay. I use hay all the time. And it makes the fall damage 0 or near zero on almost all maps from build limit

Also, correct. Your suggestion isn't denied at all, I just left my opinion :P (Mostly as an Egg player)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It is indeed hay. I use hay all the time. And it makes the fall damage 0 or near zero on almost all maps from build limit

Also, correct. Your suggestion isn't denied at all, I just left my opinion :P (Mostly as an Egg player)
Oh ok thanks!

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
great idea!
thanks for sharing :D

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
Nope, I don't think it's a good idea it will just make the game take longer and will help campers to camp for a longer time and make the game take ages, I agree with fesa in addition about the fell damage part there also an ability in the shop called feather weight it makes you have a chance to take less fell damage.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.