Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

themainevent

May 9, 2019
So I recorded this guy clearly using reach, yet my appeal was denied. Slow it down and watch the hits. He is out of range
Since this was denied I thought I would label the blocks out, when looking at reports it would help if staff used reference points
eQ2Vn3v.png

Also the fact that he was able to continue hitting me as we both ran with speed 2.
Seriously what is the point in me wasting my time recording and putting the evidence together.

The Top text is supposed to say the granite is 6 blocks along

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I'm not a staff member, so I can only give an opinion, however:

If I was a staff member, I would only ban people where the evidence clearly shows they are hacking beyond any reasonable doubt. This isn't the most obvious evidence, and the hits could be credited to ping difference, your FOV making it look further than it is, and a variety of different reasons.

To talk about the bit where he hits you multiple times: you hit the stairs and stopped running, allowing him to catch up distance to you quite significantly. You only started running after he hit you already, so he had plenty of time to land some hits on you. At multiple other points in the video you also turn a corner badly (because you're using F5 to try and look at him), allowing him to catch up and hit you.

I'm not saying that his all of hits are not dodgy - some certainly are - but in my opinion the evidence is not clear enough to warrant a ban.

Finally, if a staff member rejects your report, you shouldn't come and complain about it here, just accept that it was rejected, look at the reason and try next time to gather more evidence. I would suggest playing on a lower FOV if you're recording someone, as Quake Pro or other super-high FOV makes it pretty hard to determine how far away people are. I'm pretty sure staff don't have the time to analyse every second of a video you send them.

Last but not least, don't forget - you won't be able to ban them all!

themainevent

May 9, 2019
I'm not a staff member, so I can only give an opinion, however:

If I was a staff member, I would only ban people where the evidence clearly shows they are hacking beyond any reasonable doubt. This isn't the most obvious evidence, and the hits could be credited to ping difference, your FOV making it look further than it is, and a variety of different reasons.

To talk about the bit where he hits you multiple times: you hit the stairs and stopped running, allowing him to catch up distance to you quite significantly. You only started running after he hit you already, so he had plenty of time to land some hits on you. At multiple other points in the video you also turn a corner badly (because you're using F5 to try and look at him), allowing him to catch up and hit you.

I'm not saying that his all of hits are not dodgy - some certainly are - but in my opinion the evidence is not clear enough to warrant a ban.

Finally, if a staff member rejects your report, you shouldn't come and complain about it here, just accept that it was rejected, look at the reason and try next time to gather more evidence. I would suggest playing on a lower FOV if you're recording someone, as Quake Pro or other super-high FOV makes it pretty hard to determine how far away people are. I'm pretty sure staff don't have the time to analyse every second of a video you send them.

Last but not least, don't forget - you won't be able to ban them all!

What I mean is if you look at reference points and slow down the video there are multiple times you can see he does hit me out of range, the one i annotated is just one of them so the fov should not be a factor

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Although the evidence is not really clear due to your high FOV, I still assume that this is indeed Reach. Have you also looked at why your report has been denied? If not click on the name then there is the explanation. Because maybe he has already been banned by the Sentinel.

Edit: I assume that he was hacking because he is already known for using hacks:
Sentinel.PNG

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom