Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would Time Voting be a fun addition to Minerware?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

Minerware is a really fun game that I enjoy a lot, I just feel like it doesn't always get a lot of people. My suggestion is to add Time Voting for Gold+ ranks, so that the games can be a little more interesting. This might make more ranks come on so that they could vote for times, and they might bring more people too. Times you could vote for would be like all other games, Day, Sunset, and Night.

Tell me what you think!

@TriangleAttack @TheBrownster904

Last edited by a moderator:

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I think thats a great idea! It would also get minerware games more interesting with the variety of players playing the game itself.

Reactions: Unipotato

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello all,

Minerware is a really fun game that I enjoy a lot, I just feel like it doesn't always get a lot of people. My suggestion is to add Time Voting for Gold+ ranks, so that the games can be a little more interesting. This might make more ranks come on so that they could vote for times, and they might bring more people too. Times you could vote for would be like all other games, Day, Sunset, and Night.

Tell me what you think!

Weird, I didn't receive a notification from your tag, otherwise I would have responded faster. XD

I think this could be pretty cool. Time doesn't affect gameplay at all, so this would be a cool addition just to add that extra bit of flavor. I feel like pretty much all game modes should have the ability to vote for time (with certain exceptions like duels, ffa, parkour, and of course freebuild) :P
+1

U

Unipotato

Weird, I didn't receive a notification from your tag, otherwise I would have responded faster. XD

I think this could be pretty cool. Time doesn't affect gameplay at all, so this would be a cool addition just to add that extra bit of flavor. I feel like pretty much all game modes should have the ability to vote for time (with certain exceptions like duels, ffa, parkour, and of course freebuild) :p
+1

It just seems like it would spice up the game a bit!

Reactions: TheBrownster

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Finally something in Minerware where you will be able to vote. :) (If it will be added)

Maybe instead of Gold+, make it Lapiz+ to make Lapiz rankers having more perks.

I like the suggestion, good job. ^-^

Reactions: Baploon
U

Unipotato

Finally something in Minerware where you will be able to vote. :) (If it will be added)

Maybe instead of Gold+, make it Lapiz+ to make Lapiz rankers having more perks.

I like the suggestion, good job. ^-^

In all other games voting is a Gold+ perk, so it seems like it should stay consistent with the other games.

Reactions: ciwa

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello all,

Tell me what you think!

Sorry I didn't see this!
I think this would be great! But in addition to voting time maybe there could be number of minigames,
Like 10, 15, 20, and 25 minigames. That would be great!

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I think it sounds like a nice way to spice up the game and make them less repetitive; I think you could probably add more voting to go along with time votes (maybe like an increase in pvp games, survival ones and crafting/ building ones). Something that could make the game really different each time you play it.

U

Unipotato

I think it sounds like a nice way to spice up the game and make them less repetitive; I think you could probably add more voting to go along with time votes (maybe like an increase in pvp games, survival ones and crafting/ building ones). Something that could make the game really different each time you play it.
Please don't reply to threads that have been dead or inactive for 14 or more days as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules. Thanks!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom