Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
In this thread I would like to talk about the voting system in Minerware. Specially, I want to give you some ideas of what I had been thinking, along with another forum member, with this system.

Firstly, I will talk about the difficulty voting system. As the majority of you know, in Minerware you can vote two things:
- Normal games: If selected, the games are just as they would be with no votes.
- Harder games: If selected, the games will be a bit more harder. For example, less time, things going more fast (that's the case of jump/avoid the lasers), etc...

So, who's able to vote for this? Only the emerald and obsidian rankers. And that is when I want to search my idea with all of you.
Idea: Why don't CubeCraft allow diamond rankers to vote for minerware's difficulty too. In my personal opinion, the diamond rank is a "standard rank", I mean, with it, you can vote for everything, in every game, gamemode, time, additions, etc... Also, the diamond rank is not that expensive, I think it's a rank that most people can "easily" have. On the other hand, emerald and obsidian are a bit expensive, and not everyone can have the luxury of buying it. So, in my opinion, we should let diamond rankers vote for the difficulty too.

Finally, I would like to bring a second topic that I have talked too on another post in the minerware section (for more information, go to the link attached at the end of this thread). And that consists of a new voting system, a voting system for boss games.
Idea: We could implement a boss game voting system in which people would vote for their favorite boss game. Then, who would be able to vote? All people except non-rankers. We all know that, with stone rank, you can only enter and play games, and not much else. When you get your first rank -in my case was the iron one- you have some "privileges", but still far from them, if you know what I mean. In that case, you can start to select maps. So, shouldn't we allow people from iron to obsidian to vote for the boss game voting? With this idea, I think more people would be attracted and would like to, at least, have their first rank in CubeCraft, because that's the purpose of this server, or at least that's what I think. I am just saying that, if you like this server and you want to stay in it, at least you will buy a rank, even if it's earlier or late.
Also, it will help to increase the popularity of Minerware, as many people would like to play it.

To sum up, my idea is:
- Voting difficulty: Allow diamond rankers to vote for difficulty too. Then, only diamond, emerald and obsidian players would be able to vote for normal or harder games.
- Voting for boss game: Implement a new voting system -boss game system- that allows to choose which boss game should be played. Members that have ranks from iron to obsidian will be able to vote.

So, this is all for today. Oh, and, before going, just a quick notes and postscripts:

This idea have been taken from another thread posted on this section. If you want to know about it, you can go to read the thread and the comments here. In case it doesn't work: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/voting-for-bossgame.252309/
Also, I have been thinking this idea with another forum member, @Youcutee which, from here, I thank you for your time.

As always, I will be pleasured to hear what you guys think about this. I will be glad to hear your opinions.
If this post needs to be moved to suggestions, I let one staff member to move it.

That's all for now.

Jiivvv.

Reactions: Youcutee

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Even though I have Emerald myself, I don't think Diamond should be able to vote in MinerWare. This is one of the few perks that Emerald gets and Diamond doesn't get, and keep in mind that some people may have upgraded their rank just to vote in MinerWare. I also sadly disagree with voting for the boss game. It's a nice idea but I think it's a lot more fun when the game is random.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I am also Emerald ranker and there isn't that many games that only Emerald and Obsidian's can vote for. So opening up to Diamond would just be another perk lost for us.

Also, I do like the idea of voting for a Boss Game but I personally think this should only be open to Obsidian since the only other games they can only vote for is Wing Rush.

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, I do like the idea of voting for a Boss Game but I personally think this should only be open to Obsidian since the only other games they can only vote for is Wing Rush.
While I don't think voting for boss games should be possible, it is absolutely true that Obsidian needs more exclusive perks!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!
Sorry for both suggestions I’m gonna say no.

I’m a diamond rank, so I can’t vote on minerware. I think it has to stay like this, because otherwise there wouldn’t be a big difference between diamond and emerald. If diamond can vote in minerware, the only big difference between diamond and emerald are the ability to fly in the lobby.

Also I don’t think voting for a boss game will be a good feature, because I think it’ll take away the fun of random minigames. Minerware is based on a lot of different minigames, if you can vote for the boss game. Also you need a bit of luck in minerware, if you can vote for the bossgame, you don’t need luck anymore.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom