Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
I'm just wanted to say that there is a bug with the voting reward.
When I voted today, I didn't get any reward and the same thing has hapend to everyone I asked.
On the voting page, I can only see that 1 player have voted 10 times, but I have voted 10 timeas and 2 of my friends..
Is this a bug you can slove or just a bug with the voting page?

I wrote here cus the bug forum is gone?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PhantomPunk

PhantomPunk

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2016
106
37
103
29
Mexico
No mistake, I think they took away the rewards because it no longer appears in the chest that they will give you something :D
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm having a similar issue. My rewards menu claims that I can vote, but when I try, it says this:
306ce9daa1085117b90d3c585c56c3ca.png

I'm not going to worry too much about it, but it is kind of annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska

someone1234567890

Well-Known Member
May 6, 2016
319
119
118
22
I'm just wanted to say that there is a bug with the voting reward.
When I voted today, I didn't get any reward and the same thing has hapend to everyone I asked.
On the voting page, I can only see that 1 player have voted 10 times, but I have voted 10 timeas and 2 of my friends..
Is this a bug you can slove or just a bug with the voting page?

I wrote here cus the bug forum is gone?
Please report this bug here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom