Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2017
I have experienced some problems with the 'Voting Map'.
especially in the gamemode Survivalgames. (I have no clue of this is the same for other games).

The 'Voting Map' will sometimes transform into an actual map of the surrounding you are in when you right-click the map, wich wont let you vote.
So my question is, can the map be changed into a book, or some other item like a paper.
(an item that doesnt have an right-click option for itself, like the map creating an map when you rightclick it)

Reactions: Jaistrix

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have experienced some problems with the 'Voting Map'.
especially in the gamemode Survivalgames. (I have no clue of this is the same for other games).

The 'Voting Map' will sometimes transform into an actual map of the surrounding you are in when you right-click the map, wich wont let you vote.
So my question is, can the map be changed into a book, or some other item like a paper.
(an item that doesnt have an right-click option for itself, like the map creating an map when you rightclick it)

We already had a thread like this (mine) https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/voting-idea.193348/ its been addressed to the staff team and I belive there working on it...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
We already had a thread like this (mine) https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/voting-idea.193348/ its been addressed to the staff team and I belive there working on it...
I can think of many many more examples for other threads of certain topics but if you'd look at some of the others so... suggesting the same thing doesn't just mean oh than while they don't see that thread it can still actually have an effect
Just take it as another person who agrees with yours and you agree too
As for this one
Paper is the kit selector
Book okay I guess

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
May 1, 2017
I can think of many many more examples for other threads of certain topics but if you'd look at some of the others so... suggesting the same thing doesn't just mean oh than while they don't see that thread it can still actually have an effect
Just take it as another person who agrees with yours and you agree too
As for this one
Paper is the kit selector
Book okay I guess

Minecraft:map is the map, I would recommend changing it to minecraft:paper

MeneerChristian

Mar 5, 2016
Never had this problem. But with a bit of programming knowledge, I think that this is a client side problem. Maby try another version of Minecraft to test if you experience the same problem there.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom