Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
What is it like now? :confusedcat:

When you get into an eggwars lobby, you can vote the type of gamemode you'd like to play (hardcore, normal, overpowered). You can also vote for the type of health you'd like in the game (half, normal, double & tripple). Obviously that's great, but there's one downside. Just before the game starts you get put into your chosen cage in the map you're about to play and then you can't vote anymore for some reason.. I asked in staff-help and they told me to just create a suggestion so I don't really see the reason to why it's like that. In skywars you can still vote and in lucky islands as well if I'm correct..

What would I like it to be? 🤝

I'd really like that to change, that you're still able to vote when you get put in your game. Yes, very short but it's simple. Hit agree if you agree :agree: and hit disagree if you disagree (also please explain why you disagree) :disagree:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
What is it like now? :confusedcat:

When you get into an eggwars lobby, you can vote the type of gamemode you'd like to play (hardcore, normal, overpowered). You can also vote for the type of health you'd like in the game (half, normal, double & tripple). Obviously that's great, but there's one downside. Just before the game starts you get put into your chosen cage in the map you're about to play and then you can't vote anymore for some reason.. I asked in staff-help and they told me to just create a suggestion so I don't really see the reason to why it's like that. In skywars you can still vote and in lucky islands as well if I'm correct..

What would I like it to be? 🤝

I'd really like that to change, that you're still able to vote when you get put in your game. Yes, very short but it's simple. Hit agree if you agree :agree: and hit disagree if you disagree (also please explain why you disagree) :disagree:
would be nice if you join during countdown indeed, i agree!

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
If I remember correctly they did that a few months ago to avoid trolls who voted hardcore and triple and then left the game, something that doesn't make sense since, as you said, they still keep it in skywars and lucky islands and I want that feature in EggWars again

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If I remember correctly they did that a few months ago to avoid trolls who voted hardcore and triple and then left the game, something that doesn't make sense since, as you said, they still keep it in skywars and lucky islands and I want that feature in EggWars again
That answer actually makes much sense, although what I don’t understand is that they can do the same thing but just earlier lmao

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Catchie,

Your suggestion was discussed within the server team and we decided to deny it.

We implemented this feature to avoid last minute voting. There is a group of people that always votes for overpowered with half health, whilst not everyone likes this sort of gameplay. For this reason, we decided that last minute voting shouldn't be an option, as it can sometimes be used to trigger and annoy people last minute. Players now have the ability to leave the game before it starts due to the voting options being chosen beforehand, whilst you're suggesting the opposite of this.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom