Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Change the voteing "Map" to something different...
Why? Because its annoying when you lag and cant vote. Reguarless of what we do it alwase going to happen. So we can stop it by just changing it ;)

@Unipotato @jollow250 @TriangleAttack

Attachments

• 2017-07-09_18.11.13.png
    2017-07-09_18.11.13.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 195

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
zRinne suggested a /vote command a time ago. That's more convenient for everyone and no one has to experience that map if he/she has lag.

I too think that it shouldn't be the map to vote, it causes problems but doesn't have any advantage.

I also think that ranks shouldn't be shown in pre-game lobbies and votes should be anonymous. Nothing like getting targeted because your teammates didn't vote what everyone wanted -_-

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Voting should be moved to the pre-game lobby consistently in all games. That would give everyone that didn't join in the last second time to vote even if they have network lag or a slow computer. Also it would give players enough time to select their kit. Currently ranks can get an ingame advantage by voting in the last second and selecting an appropriate kit. EULA!
Survival Games has the best voting system, except you should be able to select the kit in the lobby already and there is no point in locking the votes 5 seconds before the teleport.
such as? what?
Any item that doesn't change its id when you right click it. Alternatively they could also allow using a drawn map to vote.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Voting should be moved to the pre-game lobby consistently in all games. That would give everyone that didn't join in the last second time to vote even if they have network lag or a slow computer. Also it would give players enough time to select their kit. Currently ranks can get an ingame advantage by voting in the last second and selecting an appropriate kit. EULA!
Survival Games has the best voting system, except you should be able to select the kit in the lobby already and there is no point in locking the votes 5 seconds before the teleport.

Any item that doesn't change its id when you right click it. Alternatively they could also allow using a drawn map to vote.
But then also solo skywars and solo eggwars should get a lobby that you spawn in before getting teleported to the map. I would like the idea because its unfair as you said that people can vote in the last second and make advantage with a good kit.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A Nether Star could be an appropiate replacement.
I do agree that it should be another item. I also do agree with @MagnificentScam 's idea to have a pre-game lobby where you can vote just like Survival Games.

Reactions: Injunction

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
They could also allow rightclicking with both an empty map or a drawn map. Or prevent the player from opening the map (maybe by cancelling the MapInitializeEvent, not sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom