Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Maybe you can add the same plugin as in SkyWars to EggWars, voting for time! So gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian can vote for it.

I hope you like my idea!

Greetzz,
Limoen:rolleyes:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
This has been suggested before and I am impartial to the idea. The reason I am against it is because there are certain maps on Eggwars that require it to be a certain time of day, for example Space has to be night or the map would not make as much sense. I am for it though because it would add a cool aspect to the maps that do not need a set time. Either way I would not mind if it was added, but if it was not I would not mind either. Nice idea though. (:

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Maybe you can add the same plugin as in SkyWars to EggWars, voting for time! So gold, diamond, emerald and obsidian can vote for it.

I hope you like my idea!

Greetzz,
i would like to see this

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This would be a good idea but like @AnimalTamer1 said , it can be that maps need a certain time of day. I think that you can add this option to the game but some maps will look different and maybe even a bit ugly.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
@Zombiepower @AnimalTamer1 Yes, that’s right but, I think there is a way to disable it for maps like Space. The map UnderDaSea in night time would be nice I think. Because of the sea lanterns! But if some maps are in night time, you can see nothing. For that, cubecraft can add torches or glowstones?

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

I hope you like my idea!

Greetzz,
Yehhh, they should add that!! I really like your Idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom