Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
The Idea:
I really love the new Among Slimes game! I love Among Us and Minecraft, and this combined it into one which is great. I like most about the game, but something that would make it even better whóuld be settings! A big part of the original Among Us game is the fact that you can select custom settings to make the game even more fun.

How would this work?
The settings could be voted for just like for example item types in skywars. This could either require a rank just like voting in other minigames, or not making everyone able to select the settings they want.
Each setting would be a separate category just like Item Types and Health in the Eggwars voting menu, one could vote for each settings separately and the option that gets the most votes in each setting would be applied to the game.

What settings should be available?
As you may know, there are many settings in the original Among Us game, adding them all would be both hard to implement and very messy so I think about 3 or 4 settings should be selected. Here are some settings I think are most important.
- Confirm Ejects (If on, when a player gets ejected, it says if they were an impostor or not. If this is off, you will not know if the ejected player was an impostor or not)
- Kill Cooldown (The time before you can kill again after killing someone)
- Player Speed (Changes the speed players can move during the game)
Feel free to reply with what settings you would like to have.

Great game anyway, just thinking this could make it more fun, what do you think? <3

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Private games are still in early beta (and are being tested on Among Blocks) but there is a good chance that settings will be coming to private games where the host will be able to choose options for the game! Not sure about voting in public games though :o

• Love
Reactions: Younisco and Exarpo

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Private games are still in early beta (and are being tested on Among Blocks) but there is a good chance that settings will be coming to private games where the host will be able to choose options for the game! Not sure about voting in public games though :o
That sounds great! I'd love too see it in public games too thogh :/.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom