Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Schaabje

Jul 8, 2019
In my opinion we should be able to vote for the bossgame. Three games are selected to vote from. The one with the most votes will be played. This would help improving the game imo, cause the mods can see which bossgame is the most popular and which one needs tweeking/a replacement.

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
I always sigh when colour floor gets picked as the boss game.
But I don't think this would be fitting the randomness of Minerware.

Reactions: Maaarijn

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think it's a good idea. But there is a problem that if someone voted for "Fly through hoops" for example, most players will leave the game because they hate it.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be very interesting, and like someone said earlier it should be an Obsidian rank featured because at the moment Obsidian has one gamemode where only they can vote.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
That would be a good idea to implement. But, in my opinion, only emerald/obsidian would be able to vote (like the difficulty).

Youcutee

Jun 13, 2020
That would be a good idea to implement. But, in my opinion, only emerald/obsidian would be able to vote (like the difficulty).
I have an emerald rank and every time I join a game there are people without the ability to vote asking for normal/hard mode pre-game.

In this case, because its “in-game” I’m thinking every player should have the ability to vote? Because it’s a smaller part.
Although maybe the vote of someone with a rank could go as 2 votes instead of one?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have an emerald rank and every time I join a game there are people without the ability to vote asking for normal/hard mode pre-game.

In this case, because its “in-game” I’m thinking every player should have the ability to vote? Because it’s a smaller part.
Although maybe the vote of someone with a rank could go as 2 votes instead of one?
Well, in this case, you have reason. But, knowing cubecraft, non-rankers wouldn't be able to vote. I know what you mean by this because, for example, in quake craft and infection, everybody can vote for a map. However, it's a featured game, not a fix game, so, in this case, I would not think this could happen with minerware. Also, until the boss game, we should be able to have at least 10 or more seconds to vote for the game, so time should be a thing that would need to be fixed.
And the rankers vote should stay to 1, because the x2 vote happens when you have plus, so it should stay this way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom