Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Votes/Points system reword suggestion

MormonJudy

Member
Jan 8, 2014
95
11
8
20
Outside your house
Votes/Point system suggestion


I love CCG, it was my first server ever, and I rarely go on others, but when I do, the one thing I notice is MUCH better then CC, if the point system, one of the few servers I’ve been on more then once, is the ***** ***** ***** they have a incredible server (not as good as CC) but they also have an amazing points system, and because of it, they get TONS of votes, on minecraftservers.org they are rank number 1 with over 24k votes, although I think cube craft is a better server I really think it could learn from the voting of mine time. For instants other servers, you don’t have one currency that goes across all servers like points (if you understand what I mean) you get something on EVERY server people have, and most of the time, the reward isn’t all that great, BUT you have chances to get REALLY good things, for instance, you could have (I’m going to use assassins server as example) there would be a 75% chance you would get $75, 20% you get a stone sword, and the rest of the 5% could be put into epic rewards (like a 1/300 chance of getting full diamond armor) most people would never get the really good rewards, but enough people would be enticed by the epic rewards, that they would vote everyday. Plus you could get a reward on every server, with a stacking function for if you don’t go on certain servers that much.

I just want to make CCG as good as it can get.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bluntaxe66

Member
Dec 4, 2013
261
17
103
Votes/Point system suggestion


I love CCG, it was my first server ever, and I rarely go on others, but when I do, the one thing I notice is MUCH better then CC, if the point system, one of the few servers I’ve been on more then once, is the ***** ***** ***** they have a incredible server (not as good as CC) but they also have an amazing points system, and because of it, they get TONS of votes, on minecraftservers.org they are rank number 1 with over 24k votes, although I think cube craft is a better server I really think it could learn from the voting of mine time. For instants other servers, you don’t have one currency that goes across all servers like points (if you understand what I mean) you get something on EVERY server people have, and most of the time, the reward isn’t all that great, BUT you have chances to get REALLY good things, for instance, you could have (I’m going to use assassins server as example) there would be a 75% chance you would get $75, 20% you get a stone sword, and the rest of the 5% could be put into epic rewards (like a 1/300 chance of getting full diamond armor) most people would never get the really good rewards, but enough people would be enticed by the epic rewards, that they would vote everyday. Plus you could get a reward on every server, with a stacking function for if you don’t go on certain servers that much.

I just want to make CCG as good as it can get.
We already have a voting system :P
 
Discord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dylaila wrote on Calichin's profile.
Noob :)
Josher wrote on eligamer306's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Robbedz wrote on ShinyArrow's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!! :)
I’m working on a skin for myself again, for the thousandth time or something! :)

It’s coming along quite nice, it’s a girl with blue eyes in a white-blue sailor school uniform with pastel pink hair! ⭐

I will share it when it is finished (and when I am on my pc)... :D
Top Bottom