Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

znoble1

Dec 30, 2013
I strongly feel that the prices on items in the sky block shop should be lowered because if you are a non-voter like I was it is extremely difficult to gain enough money to even buy a piece of dirt for example:

1. a piece of dirt for 50 points = ridiculous.
  2. an iron for 100 points = should be lowered to at least 50 points.
  3. a diamond for 200 points = should be at least 150 points.
  4. a bucket of water or lava for 100 points = should be lowered to 50 points.
  5. a piece of gold for 100 points = needs to be lowered to 50 points because gold is pretty much worthless and has the durability of a wood sword which will break with at least 5 swings if not enchanted.
Rubik _cube / admin please take the very helpful suggestion to a consideration because by doing this could possibly help you get more publicity to your amazing server. I would also like to say please keep up the good work with maybe some minor changes,
also can you please get me unbanned from creative,I didn't do anything I was just building my minecraft skin 3D statues while people watched me build ,then bam I am banned so please help with this because your server is the only server I go on to build and I can't build if I am banned Thank you for the consideration my minecarft name is znoble1

sincerely,
znoble1

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I strongly feel that the prices on items in the sky block shop should be lowered because if you are a non-voter like I was it is extremely difficult to gain enough money to even buy a piece of dirt for example:

1. a piece of dirt for 50 points = ridiculous.
  2. an iron for 100 points = should be lowered to at least 50 points.
  3. a diamond for 200 points = should be at least 150 points.
  4. a bucket of water or lava for 100 points = should be lowered to 50 points.
  5. a piece of gold for 100 points = needs to be lowered to 50 points because gold is pretty much worthless and has the durability of a wood sword which will break with at least 5 swings if not enchanted.
Rubik _cube / admin please take the very helpful suggestion to a consideration because by doing this could possibly help you get more publicity to your amazing server. I would also like to say please keep up the good work with maybe some minor changes,
also can you please get me unbanned from creative,I didn't do anything I was just building my minecraft skin 3D statues while people watched me build ,then bam I am banned so please help with this because your server is the only server I go on to build and I can't build if I am banned Thank you for the consideration my minecarft name is znoble1

sincerely,
znoble1
Simply: No. (In my opinion.) That would give voters an advantage more than they have. I think prices should be increased though, to encourage people to donate and vote.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Just vote more frequently. You will be better off if you vote more.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom