• No

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Strongly Disagree, There might be some guys in a call that wants to troll a player, and the guy is close to win the match then like they falsekick him that would be so annoying..

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Sorry, but I do not like your idea. People will abuse this often, ending up doing this vote kick thing to someone who is "dominating" the game, but not hacking.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
this has suggested a lot in the near past and we decided that this command can kick also pro players not only hackers , who are the best and helping a lot and other teams want to kick him, in order to win easier :(

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
So last night and today I have been playing tower defense, but my fav game it egg wars. Today I was playing tower defense and someone was a bit of a control freak and wanting to kick this one player for placing 2 mage towers in a row and I was like we need this in eggwars cuz this would help remove hackers (after we record them) and the spectators who are like "OMG YOU ARE A HACKER" or "I'm not going to leave and I will just bug you". Hmm you say it will get abused well if it dose give it to registered reporting users and if it still gets abused give it to donors.
this has suggested a lot in the near past and we decided that this command can kick also pro players or ranked players , who are the best and helping a lot and other teams want to kick him, in order to win easier , NOT ONLY HACKERS :(

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I say no because in TD vote kicking is already a issue and I don' think it should be brought to egg wars plus egg wars normally has less people so it could be so much easier to get two of your friends on and Vote kick some on. good Idea but sorry you don't have my support :/

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If you are gonna add /votekick people will just click votekick to prank their friends and everyone accepts it the friend will get removed from the game or you dislike someone you will just /votekick the person. If you are with enough friends you could join 1friend per team so that every friend just do /votekick and then you can easily just votekick whole your team away. Players will also feel targetted and they will feel bad because players disliked them. Youtubers will have a lot of haters/trollers who will do /votekick the youtuber will never be able to play a team game again

I do agree with the abused part maybe for donors?
Wouldn't help they will also abuse it !

Jan 14, 2017
This can easily be abused and make this unfair for some players, even if this was donor plus EULA can take place and it would just ruin the server

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
True But I said report proof b4 kick, and you do have a point that is why there is a vote part to this =)

Some people wouldn't want to wait that long in risk of their game and would immediately do the command and many others would agree however the people who want to record, I am assuming not a big part of the game, wouldn't get the chance to because majority have already vote kicked the guy out.

Also, people could just randomly vote kick their friends, team mates, or players they don't know for the fun of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
Some people wouldn't want to wait that long in risk of their game and would immediately do the command and many others would agree however the people wyho want to record, I am assuming not a big part of the game, wouldn't get the chance to because majority have already vote kicked the guy out.

Also, people could just randomly vote kick their friends, team mates, or players they don't know for the fun of it.
Good point the best thing to do is just keep reporting

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom