Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
If you play Speed Eggwars enough you can see there are some kits that get useless whenever the Voted items are Overpowered.

Ranked people are making their votes when there is 1 second left, so there is no time to change the kit.

Why don't they get restricted to make their votes on the first 15 seconds? so the last 5 seconds you can try to chose a kit that you think will be usefull for both cases (in case 2 ranked vote different)

Well anyways sugestions or comments are welcome.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
If you play Speed Eggwars enough you can see there are some kits that get useless whenever the Voted items are Overpowered.

Ranked people are making their votes when there is 1 second left, so there is no time to change the kit.

Why don't they get restricted to make their votes on the first 15 seconds? so the last 5 seconds you can try to chose a kit that you think will be usefull for both cases (in case 2 ranked vote different)

This would be unfair for people who have bad ping and take 15 seconds to load in the server, I have lagged that badly before and that would be totally awefull if this was added.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I avere with the idea

It happens often that votes are made in last seconds, making you select the wrong kit. Limitation on the first seconds would be great.

And the lag? If you lag too much think about a better provider... Lagging is annoying for you, and for other players on server. 10 seconss of loading is the right margin between fast and acceptable. 5 seconds to choose the right kit also.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
This would be unfair for people who have bad ping and take 15 seconds to load in the server, I have lagged that badly before and that would be totally awefull if this was added.

You mean 15 seconds between waiting room and map? Not sure how this is possible but I don't think that's a purely internet provider lag, I'm thinking you don't have a computer, probably, and it takes to your game client 15 seconds to load textures and stuff.

Anyways if you have that lag on your internet you're affecting other peoples games when they try to reach you, you will be disappearing and appearing all over the map.

But come on, 15 seconds of internet delay? Do you live in China?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You mean 15 seconds between waiting room and map? Not sure how this is possible but I don't think that's a purely internet provider lag, I'm thinking you don't have a computer, probably, and it takes to your game client 15 seconds to load textures and stuff.

Anyways if you have that lag on your internet you're affecting other peoples games when they try to reach you, you will be disappearing and appearing all over the map.

Actually no, who have bad ping and have to wait 15 seconds to spawn in the cage, AS I SAID. Also, I do have a computer. (not a good one) Also, this is just an example (has only happened once) You would have to have 1 bar for this, or crappy lag. But this should still not be added. Maybe they lock the votes in after the five second countdown, but no lock before that.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan

Yes yes yes. I live in Taiwan and I have a crappy laptop. I have experienced 3~10 seconds delay before, and this gets annoying. Even though I am a stone rank, I can still say that if this added, Gold+'s who lives in east/center Asia will have a REALLY bad time.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I think you better learn a little about latency.

If you live in a country where your latency with server is so bad the game have a great delay, then you're affecting other people game and you should stop, there are even some servers that blocks high latency because of this. Unfortunatelly this server doesn't.

High ping I mean 500 or more ms.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom