Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
As you would probably know there are stream sniping streams often held by CubeCraft’s YouTubers where they will have countdown and fans or general sweats who know about them will join. The thing with this is the countdown is normally held in lobby 1 which will quickly fill up and crash. So I introduce “VIP Lobbies”.

Upsides:
Can be used for streamsniping streams,
Easy to find a partner instead of solo queuing,
Easier to set up 1v1s,
Can’t be ddossed as easy,

Downsides:
Sweats who don’t have a rank can’t join (unless in a party with a VIP - Like skywars insane),

I’ll add more upsides and downsides that are suggested in replies.
Thank you for reading!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
As you would probably know there are stream sniping streams often held by CubeCraft’s YouTubers where they will have countdown and fans or general sweats who know about them will join. The thing with this is the countdown is normally held in lobby 1 which will quickly fill up and crash. So I introduce “VIP Lobbies”.

Upsides:
Easier to set up 1v1s,

Downsides:
Sweats who don’t have a rank can’t join (unless in a party with a VIP - Like skywars insane),

Thank you for reading!
Yeah that sound cool

attas152

Sep 20, 2020
United Arab Emirate-Abu Dhabi

Upsides:
Easier to set up 1v1s,

Downsides:

Thank you for reading!

nice that will be sound so cool :D

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think that instead of having a vip lobby there should be a winners lobby where only people with like 100 or 200 wins in that mode can join.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
then make it like 500 i only put an example
Yes but with how players are trying harder now there will probably be a lot of people reaching that goal and realising about the lobby meaning that when they get in the lobby it will quickly overfill. If mods were to create a specific lobby for streamsniping getting it open and closes at specific times would not be helpful. The safest way is either VIP or level 50-60 (requires about 1000 cubecraft wins in total) or both. And even if it was to be only VIP it would be better because of how many clueless VIPs there are and if non vip sweats want to get in the lobby they would buy VIP meaning more money for cubecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom