Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXACT. THESE ARE JUST A FEW IDEAS THAT CAN EASILY BE CHANGED TO SOMETHING THAT SUITES THE COMMUNITY MORE. ALSO, IF YOU DISAGREE, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY. Thanks!

I was thinking about adding an extra 20 levels to the VIP system. I am VIP level 30 and I have a ton of extra vxp. Here are my ideas for the next 20 tiers:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40: /nick (lobby+games)
/realname to reveal real username (everyone can access this command)
41:
42:
43:
44:
45: /glow (like the Hypixel glow effect)
46:
47: Descending Win Effect (You basically teleport into the air, and descend with a halo and golden aura around you)
48: G.O.A.T. Cage (You're basically riding a goat)
49: [God] Prefix
50: Private Games (only people in your party/people on your friend list can join)
Other Ideas:
Spectator mode, to be able to find all the secret rooms in the lobby (lobby only)
Glowing effect for lobby hunt items (toggleable)
Teleport, see what other players are up to! (lobby only)
NOTE: THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS AND THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE VERSION, BUT YOU CAN STILL GIVE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking about adding an extra 20 levels to the VIP system. I am VIP level 30 and I have a ton of extra vxp. Here are my ideas for the next 20 tiers:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
47: Descending Win Effect (You basically teleport into the air, and descend with a halo and golden aura around you)
50: Private Games (only people in your party/people on your friend list can join)
Other Ideas:
Spectator mode, to be able to find all the secret rooms in the lobby (lobby only)
NOTE: THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS AND THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE VERSION, BUT YOU CAN STILL GIVE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!
This will b e good for more things will get it but will there more vip and will not be cool

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
I personally dont think we need more vip levels
It's just that people like me have a TON, like a LOT, of extra VXP, and we wanna cash it in some more.

why so many levels, how much money could cost reach to 50 😭
Maybe like, if 30 cost me 300$, I think, 50 can cost 500?

31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
Other Ideas:
For those of you disagreeing, this doesn't have to be exactly like how I put it there. These are just some ideas for people to cash in more money. These can be easily changed, so just tell me what ideas you agree on and which you DISagree on, and I will consider changing them!

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
Other Ideas:

Can a admin approve this?
I think some of the ideas for rewards could be implemented into the vip levels we already have, 50 seems a bit much however I could see vip 40 having some potential

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
I think some of the ideas for rewards could be implemented into the vip levels we already have, 50 seems a bit much however I could see vip 40 having some potential
The reason I'm saying 50 is because if you have bought every single bundle and cosmetic and rank in Cubecraft existence, (which I'm sure a few people have) that is pretty much enough to reach that level, and then, since they add like 5 new bundles a year and many cosmetics, it would still be possible to achieve it. Also, I'm jumping straight to 50 because I know that if it's 40, eventually, in a few months, people will start no more rewards to get and to cash in extra VXP and... pretty much this is it. ARGHH, my hand hurts.

Why are people disagreeing? 😭

31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
Other Ideas:

For those of disagreeing, can you comment why?

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
Other Ideas:

I'm unsure, the idea's would be cool, but the VIP xp needed for the levels then could get less and what will get there after diamond??

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The reason I'm saying 50 is because if you have bought every single bundle and cosmetic and rank in Cubecraft existence, (which I'm sure a few people have) that is pretty much enough to reach that level, and then, since they add like 5 new bundles a year and many cosmetics, it would still be possible to achieve it. Also, I'm jumping straight to 50 because I know that if it's 40, eventually, in a few months, people will start no more rewards to get and to cash in extra VXP and... pretty much this is it. ARGHH, my hand hurts.

Why are people disagreeing? 😭

For those of disagreeing, can you comment why?
I think the main reason people are disagreeing, is that the people you talk about, already having vip 30, and more vixp saved, is a very small percentage of the community, and adding more vip levels could be daunting. Cubecraft‘s staff/design team has also been shrinking so I doubt this would be high on their priorities list.

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
I think the main reason people are disagreeing, is that the people you talk about, already having vip 30, and more vixp saved, is a very small percentage of the community, and adding more vip levels could be daunting. Cubecraft‘s staff/design team has also been shrinking so I doubt this would be high on their priorities list.
mmm, I see. I know that overall there are like around 1,000 people with VIP 30. (btw if this information is incorrect could a staff member correct me?) But also, what is the harm of adding more rewards? I know that some people just want to max it out and stop there, but if all they want is flight they can just stop at 30. Could you explain more of why it would be daunting tho?

yeah dude lets do it get the kids to buy more
then react with a ✅

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
VIP 30 already takes about €200 to reach, that's a lot of money already. I think Cubecraft should add more rewards and mechanics (like /nick) to the current VIP levels, instead of adding more. Also because of how VIP levels scale it would cost between €500-€600 to reach VIP level 50, which would be absurd.

kabi

Feb 2, 2024
If you can use private games at a level such as VIP30+, it won't cost that much.
However, it probably won't be implemented because the value of youtube rank will be lost.

Speedy:3

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
46:
Other Ideas:

i dont think its good at all sorry :(

Eshpex

May 1, 2024
i dont think its good at all sorry :(
Could you provide for information of why?

But it's not like you you HAVE to reach VIP 30, it's just for people, who have extra vxp. The way you replied was as if you were OBLIGATED to reach level 50, which is not true. You can just stay at 30, if all you want is flight.

If you can use private games at a level such as VIP30+, it won't cost that much.
However, it probably won't be implemented because the value of youtube rank will be lost.
That is why I'm suggesting it costs 500$ to achieve. Plus, YT rank wouldn't really be lost because you still need to be a YTer to get it. Also, private games don't HAVE to be featured in the extra levels, it is just a simple idea, that can easily be edited.

I'm unsure, the idea's would be cool, but the VIP xp needed for the levels then could get less and what will get there after diamond??
the rank tiers could easily be made. E. g. emerald, netherite, obsidian, bedrock, etc.

Could you explain why?

Because personally, this would encourage players to buy more stuff from the marketplace, paying more money, which could definitely be used to fix lag issues, like the very high ping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
Top Bottom