Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add more perms for vip lvl 5?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh vip Level 5 is really just is lacking in basically everything.This are some perms I think you should add to vip level 5.

1st./fly.I’ll really want to see vip Level 5 have /fly.This will allow for players to explore the lobbies more.

2nd.Prefix of vip Level 5.

3nd.50 friend slots.

4th.10 party slots.

5th./pg for everyone vip 5 and staff eco or Youtuber.

Anyways those are the perms I’d like vip Level 5 to have to make more people want to get it.Bye!

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
1st./fly.I’ll really want to see vip Level 5 have /fly.This will allow for players to explore the lobbies more.
I wouldnt like to see this, because I can recognize hackers in the lobby now. But yeah, maybe the can add the prefix as well.

But to be fair, I dont like the prefix. Why would they make a special prefix for this? Most prefixes are achievable (like Birthday, Present hunt) or linked to a rank. Why would they add something you can get by buying a lot? If you want a prefix now, you can buy 1 rank and you got the prefix you wanted (unless its expired).

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, /fly shouldn't be available to anyone besides staff and YouTubers, because it helps them stand out from the rest. I also disagree with the prefix for reasons Vrachtschip already said.

However, I think 50 friend slots and 10 party slots sounds fair. As for private games, those aren't even implemented yet as far as I know

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey, i disagree with this.
In my opinion vip 5 is to cheap for all those perms, on java they pay way more for perms like this. Personally i dont like the idea of people being able to fly other then yters and staff members.
im not 100% sure but ive seen people say that cubecraft is working on a "plus" rank for bedrock. I dont know anything about it but i think that rank should have perms like private games, access to all bundles and higher friend and party slots. I think there working on this, if not i would like to see it.
so to keep it short i disagree on vip 5 having those perms, i would like to see a rank above vip5 that has access to perms like that.

Reactions: Conea64

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
fly.I’ll really want to see vip Level 5 have /fly.This will allow for players to explore the lobbies more.
Would result in false bans and reports as you can’t tell if someone is hacking or flying unlike on Java.

pg for everyone vip 5 and staff eco or Youtuber.
Private games aren’t yet implemented on Bedrock. If they were I doubt it’d be available for that many people are they are resource intensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom