Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2017
Hey, I was just wondering if I was able to know how many times I have been reported and if I could see those reports.
I would like to know this because people in egg wars have claimed to report me many times and I am curious how many reports have been made. If I am unable to see the reports could you please tell me how many times I have been reported if at all possible.
IGN: Feed_The_Vermin
Thanks for your time!

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Unfortunately, there is no way you could see how many times you have been reported.

If one of your reports has been successfull and you would like to know what kind of punishment the reported player got, you can go on the appeals website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net) and type his username.
I hope I helped you!:)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, I was just wondering if I was able to know how many times I have been reported and if I could see those reports.
I would like to know this because people in egg wars have claimed to report me many times and I am curious how many reports have been made. If I am unable to see the reports could you please tell me how many times I have been reported if at all possible.
Thanks for your time!
We do not provide players with this type of information, sorry. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thanks for your time!
I entered your IGN here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net
and you do not have anything to appeal.
So if any players reported you, their report was denied.

To answer your question, staff cannot let you see report details because of some reasons.
However, if you even get punished, you are allowed to see the evidence that was provided in the report.
I hope this answers your question.

Lock?
@zDutchie @Nikoshka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom