Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I would like to have a system that disables shop GUI/Gen GUI when in PvP OR For any item that deals more amount of damage (2+ and higher damage) it will not open the Shop/Gen GUI

1:22:30 - 1:22:40 Best example of this
What happened in video:
I was in a fight using a Diamond PIckaxe, i open a generator and press escape, but i already clicked off the generator because im clicking 10 times a second, so my reaction time still clicks escape, my mouse button is then at the lower half of my screen and i press "Save and Quit" again because of my reaction time

Reactions: off_matbog23

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
mm I get the same problem sometimes as well but, I wouldn't know how they would fix it bcz for example if you wanted to spend your diamonds fast before dieing then well.. you wouldn't be able to.. there would also be a problem and I don't think that this would be the ideal fix..

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
mm I get the same problem sometimes as well but, I wouldn't know how they would fix it bcz for example if you wanted to spend your diamonds fast before dieing then well.. you wouldn't be able to.. there would also be a problem and I don't think that this would be the ideal fix..
yes loook at what i said here For any item that deals more amount of damage (2+ and higher damage) it will not open the Shop/Gen GUI i mean tit to be like the sword, where i have to right click

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hm, this is something that is quite interesting to look at, I have never run into this issue but I can see how this can be implemented.

Good idea ;O
you see ive always complained about it, i honestly didn't care until it ruined a 20 minute game that was an easy win ( i usually get fast games) i still complain about randomized KB i dont know where to suggest to remove that either

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Ohh dont wanna know how much fights I lost because of that guy.... Even with a sword you can somtimes open his shop, its really frustrating lossing because of this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom