• No, past, we look at the future

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello cubecrafters

Everyone appreciated the staff team. They spend their time for making cubecraft better. Recent There is stopped a staffmember @1212hawks_ it id really sad to hear. But ever come an Old staffmember back. (Like @zDutchie , @Snap And @HackersDontWin ) And they look at the progress of cubecraft.

Some new members havent never known that they were a staffmember. It would be Nice If you leave the staff team that you get a 'veteran rank' And you come back on the forums (Maybe in game)

What do you think?
You can always drop your opinion And vote!!

Reactions: Itz_QuiNy

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Staff member resign for a reason, It could be some private problems, or they're busy and have no time for minercraft and stuff. So if they get veteran rank? What's the point? If most of them will not be playing as much.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
This has been spoken about previously. I believe the staff team said they don't want to do this because it will encourage resignations. The players will still keep a unique rank so they might feel like just resigning and still having a "special" rank.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested before, I think.
They resigned for a reason and do not want any more people "bothering" them anymore. It's like having a tag saying "HEY! EX STAFF MEMBER HERE, COME ANNOY ME!"

Not necessary and useful, -1.

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
uhhhhh but why if they could have just staid with the staff?

first off stayed, sorry. Secondly Some of them left because their lives got too busy to remain staff on cube, it can take up a lot of time so they quit, this gave them more time to focus on other things.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
They're not planning to add more ranks, and they did a great job I know, but I don't think this will be necessary.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
But why would they then need a rank if they are too busy?

they wouldnt, Im just saying that they can't always just stay staff, they might not have left by choice, or they could have left because say for example school got busy and they had to leave, but then it died down later but they wern't allowed to re-join the team

Reactions: Itz_QuiNy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom