Thoughts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I’ve never personally tried it and the videos on that that channel don’t show too much but it looks like bedrock pvp with less consistent KNOCKBACK I’m not gonna lie. Is it actually similar to 1.8 with like comboing and stuff?

I mean yea it's as similar as it can get to 1.8 for a simulated version on 1.9+, the only exception being able to blockhit. It's also why it looks like Bedrock, they share similar mechanics. But not sure what you mean when you say the knockback is less inconsistent than Bedrock, looks normal to me. Probably looks weird because of the players ping?

Reactions: Rawrbin

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I mean yea it's as similar as it can get to 1.8 for a simulated version on 1.9+, the only exception being able to blockhit. It's also why it looks like Bedrock, they share similar mechanics. But not sure what you mean when you say the knockback is less inconsistent than Bedrock, looks normal to me. Probably looks weird because of the players ping?
Inconsistent Is the wrong word. Just unable to combo people and get them flying like 1.8 or Bedrock. So it’s basically 1.8 minus blockhittting?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Inconsistent Is the wrong word. Just unable to combo people and get them flying like 1.8 or Bedrock. So it’s basically 1.8 minus blockhittting?
Oh. That video I sent probably isn't the best example because the person they're fighting was cheating, but yea it's possible to send people flying. And yes.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Ice/Matcha, thanks for the suggestion and sorry for the wait.

We’ve been sitting on this idea for a while as we figured out how the feedback for the 1.8 drop would be. We’ve noticed that there hasn't been too much demand after the fact, and we feel that if we were to implement this that we would split the community further.

For now, it's best to look back to 1.8 with fond memories - however leaving it behind will allow us to continue to provide the best content we could for the server.

~ Marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom